Indian Politics and Democracy

Things like this make things difficult for BJP to protect Hindu issues. This is extremely tragic.
I'll say something which might sound disturbing.

If you are going to stop gau raksha because of 1 mistake, you deserve to get wiped out as a community for being softies.

Om Shanti to the innocent guy btw 🕉️

I'll say something which might sound disturbing.

If you are going to stop gau raksha because of 1 mistake, you deserve to get wiped out as a community for being softies.

Om Shanti to the innocent guy btw 🕉️
Vinash, You are young. And I know how these incidents are repeatedly played to bash BJP by congi ecosystem, media and judiciary. Be it era of Valentine vigilantes or KFC Karyakartas etc.

Vinash, You are young. And I know how these incidents are repeatedly played to bash BJP by congi ecosystem, media and judiciary. Be it era of Valentine vigilantes or KFC Karyakartas etc.
Correct.

Mullas, Leftists will amplify this incident as if they give a fuck (They don't give a fuck). This is a propaganda opportunity for them to demonize Gau Raksha.

Hindus should ignore them and see this as an internal mistake. Gau raksha must continue.

Bhailog to improve the status of our country we have to improve the health of our people. This means working hard to raise the IQ and health. Please take salt that has iodine in it (if available) and if possible, please take supplement that has DHA in it. Especially if you have a wife you want to impregnate. Fish quality is poor, find a high quality supplement that has DHA/EPA (this is critical for IQ). These two have the potential to raise IQ by 30 points alone (will bring us on par with China). Also watch this video on vaccines:

View: https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1830264332178907244

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back