Indian Politics and Democracy

Petition filed in Supreme Court through Prashant Bhushan seeking cancellation of exports of weapons and military equipment to Israel​

The PIL filed through advocates Prashant Bhushan and Cheryl Dsouza says India is obligated under the Genocide Convention to take all measures within its power to prevent genocide.

“India should immediately suspend its aid to Israel, in particular its military assistance, including military equipment, in so far as this aid may be used in the violation of the Genocide Convention, international humanitarian law or other peremptory norms of general international law,” stated the petition

Now i am convinced,when the Goras call Indians as Pajeets,they are not entirely wrong.

Imagine fondly remembering the hijackers and keeping their memorabilia instead of burning it down,knowing fully well that these very hijackers then went on to carry out numerous terror attacks on Indian soil which killed hundreds of innocent Indians. Not just that,even getting convinced to convert to Islam....I mean do these people have even an ounce of self-respect?

Now i am convinced,when the Goras call Indians as Pajeets,they are not entirely wrong.

Imagine fondly remembering the hijackers and keeping their memorabilia instead of burning it down,knowing fully well that these very hijackers then went on to carry out numerous terror attacks on Indian soil which killed hundreds of innocent Indians. Not just that,even getting convinced to convert to Islam....I mean do these people have even an ounce of self-respect?
That’s why bhrata , I have put all expectations in dustbins. It will not matter when most gawar janta is like above (fools ,no-self respect, zero awareness ,selfish and above all no sense of survival). It doesn’t matter if abuse politician or any other when 80% population is such low iq zoo.
Few of us raising our BP matters not.

1725450849986.png

"Muh soft power"

Jairam Ramesh fumes over Adani getting airport project in Kenya over Chinese company: How Congress hate for Indian conglomerate is blatant now​

Adani group is set to win the tender for upgrading Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Kenya, including the construction of a second runway and a new passenger terminal under a 30-year build-operate-transfer (BOT) contract

1725450914859.png

1725450952044.png

Sections in US & CCP controlled China does not want Indian companies in Myanmar/Africa/Australia etc..

MOUwala's furthering them.

What's with the Sebi employees letter against Sebi leadership?

When more than 500 people of your 1000 employees in your organization have signed a letter that accuses sebi leadership of toxic work culture, Humiliation, something is very very wrong with the entire organization especially at the very top.

Especially what's with the culture of using gaalis, Public humiliation etc etc have become a part of the meetings?

I feel govt babus in charge of regulators are much better than private sector hacks with skeletons in their closet.

Don't get your BP high over nothing burger, there is no skeleton in the closet.
Even if some rodent babus get abuse then they deserve it for the Non-existence of accountability.

Also you think IAS RnDI-putra gang is clean. Those scumbags how nonchalantly selected that Cuckmiri pi$$lamic cuckvert with anti-India tendencies.

Long-time confidant of the Gandhi family, Sam Pitroda, asserted that Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is more intellectual than his father, former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. Pitroda described both leaders as "custodians of the idea of India" and said they share the same “DNA of a prime minister.”

View: https://x.com/Being_Humor/status/1831333150967923059

The deadline to declare the assets has now been extended to 30 September. Of the 8.47 lakh UP government employees, 6.02 lakh have already submitted their details on the portal.

The order regarding this was issued in August last year with an initial deadline of 31 December 2023. However, the deadline was extended multiple times, earlier to 30 June, then to 31 July and 31 August.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back