Indian Politics and Democracy

The deadline to declare the assets has now been extended to 30 September. Of the 8.47 lakh UP government employees, 6.02 lakh have already submitted their details on the portal.

The order regarding this was issued in August last year with an initial deadline of 31 December 2023. However, the deadline was extended multiple times, earlier to 30 June, then to 31 July and 31 August.
One of the reasons I understand from anecdotal experience of people from UP , the BJP performed the way it did in the recently concluded elections was the ordinary person there was very inconvenienced by YA's adherence to the law viz : in ensuring proper attendance & more importantly punctuality by state employees , coming down with a heavy hand on illegal construction , strict implementation of the anti copying laws etc .

Apparently UP residents were more comfortable with YA cracking down on the mafia or on illegal Muslim encroachment including punitive action against errant social behaviour or outright criminal behaviour but wanted their petty privileges to be treated as sacrosanct.

Perhaps UP denizens can better explain the phenomenon.

Our Rulers don't have one. Their kids might not get Amriki Visa if they piss off Uncle Sam.
Revealed: How Ford Foundation got the Modi government to back off from its expulsion move

We might need Gems of Bureaucracy thread.

The self serving treasonous adventures of babus need to be highlighted and exposed.

Can somebody tell me, who was the owner of ths factory? pakka connection to ISI paikhanastanis.
The accused, identified as Mohammad Tafseerul Arifin (25), Mohammad Afzal, Mohammad Shahid, and Zahir Khan alias Abdul Zahir, were involved in scanning and printing fake 100-rupee notes. These notes were then circulated in the local market. Police raided the Jamia Habibiya madrasa on August 28 and seized fake notes worth Rs 1.3 lakh, semi-manufactured currency, a printer, and other materials used for counterfeiting.

@ezsasa Remember my discussion with Kumata in DFI where I was insisting Rohingya,jamaatis have eneterd into Himachal in big fashion into hinterlands especially in those areas where govt in Shimla would not even care. Places where only bunch gujar muslims were there who followed ALL hindu rituals - today is fastly seen radical population infestation where they are building masjids upon masjids in forest lands. Kumata disagreed then. If a social awareness like SIMLA does not happen pan Himachal - I fear it will be Haridwar/ Udham Singh Nagar repeat in Kandi areas of Himachal

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back