Indian Politics and Democracy

Heard that Gujarat police broke the legs of cutlets hour after the stone pelting and today they have broke their home.
I live very near to surta city. This stone pelting incident could have gone worst for the muslims. From what i have read and seen a very large crowd of Hindus were ready to take matter in their hand but the Surat police arrested all the culprits in the night itself. And I think bulldozer have been used to dismantle the building from which stones were thrown.

You see there is a ganapati pandal in every street and corner in Surat and it is a very beloved festival here. All the youth waits for it. People of Surat would have thrash this guys.

Same type (not exactly same)of situation occurred in my small town. Some muslim guys complained about ganapati pandal and shobhayatra to the police. The police called pandal group and tried to stop the dj in shobhayatra. Our side just issued a warning to the police and the muslims that we will do whatever we want with our festival, don't try to stop us or interfere in our festival otherwise you will not able to step outside of your house.This warning was given to police and the mullah's in police station. Guess what happened complained was taken back and they have not disturbed us uptill now.

Even the anchor is laughing. Clown prince is not cut out to be a leader. But the Indian democratic system is designed in such a way that incompetent or not, everyone gets to have their moments. There will always remain a non zero probability of him becoming the next PM for as long as he is alive.

If you can see this tweet, it stands as testimony to the impotency of GoI and MEITY.

View: https://x.com/drzakiranaik/status/1832694480949940253?t=SKs0ng0makngvw8JrfbvsA&s=19

Elon Musk's Twitter has a habit of reinstating Twitter handles after brief suspension periods. If the babus serve a notice they will withhold the account (in India) for a few months and then they will reinstate it, again (especially if they have a paid blue tick). The other social media companies are more predictable and consistent in their approaches. YT would not ever display content withheld in India, FB/Insta would not ever restore the 'problematic' accounts and so on.

Even people in govt are concerned about illegal migration from Bangladesh but will not question 'the boss' about his failure

View: https://x.com/KanchanGupta/status/1833364311219023988?t=WWjMajPA756r1G4zcQw8ZQ&s=19

These are Blue collar ones working in Various menial jobs in Major cities. People, Police knows who are they but will not care since you are getting dead cheap labors. Since nowadays Indian Helps will ask better salary. Also the advent of Urban Company and Apna providing much better salary for Indian workers. So to shave money we are OK with Nepalis and Bangladeshis.

Hema Committee came after the Infamous well recorded Actor Dileep crime. He ordered goons to kidnap and SA an Actress. But they guy got released and acted in Movies. Even now the report shielded the names for obvious reasons.

Road for Vinesh is ended. She will join with the Hype but sooner she will be sidelined by all seasoned Politicians of Congress. She is another JNU type faces who came with bang and after some time go bust silently.

Another low IQ take from this idiot baba.

Hindus did their part i.e voted BJP to power.

Hindus don't have to come onto the street for every law to pass. Coming onto the street is what you do when in opposition.

Even if every single Muslim in India comes onto the street and not a single Hindu comes onto the street, it's BJP's duty to amend WAQF.
Sorry sir but I disagree if they support there ideology than we should openly come on road and show our backing towards GOI decision and create awareness so that people like them can not spread their narrative .
I belive our responsibility towards nation and religion just don't end by voting because these people also opposed bjp and partially succeed by stopping bjp at 240 after historic events like 370,Ram mandir and still on roads these are .so I think we should also become active

Rahul Gandhi compares India to Syria, meets anti-India Bangladeshi ‘journalist’ and wife of the Executive Director of Islamist outfit IAMC​

Rahul Gandhi chose to exploit his media interaction in the US to score political brownies at home. He not only raked up domestic political affairs but also demonised the RSS.

1726034477749.png
1726034500367.png

Awarded with a photo-op for raising Indian internal affairs with US spokesperson

1726034557180.jpeg
1726034582065.jpeg
1726034613307.jpeg
1726034681756.png

BJP’s candidate choices in Haryana is messed up.

For instance, Yogendra Rana from Assandh has a terrible reputation. Know him personally. He runs a rice mill and blackmails his workers, even labourers, threatening to have them beaten by police or disappear. Most people in Assandh really dislike him.

Similarly, candidate for Karnal isn't great either. This area helped Khattar become CM twice and Saini once. But the work done here was pretty minimal, which is why Saini is going back to his safer seat in Ladwa.

Even if these candidates somehow win on BJP name(very difficult this time), their negative image will make voters turn against them next time.

Seems like the BJP has lost the touch with what people want.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back