Indian Politics and Democracy

Wikipedia’s War on India: A detailed dossier on how Wikipedia has become a Left propaganda tool against India​

This dossier has been prepared with the purpose of detailing how Wikipedia is not a free, editorial intervention-free encyclopaedia which relies on the voluntary work of thousands of unpaid, passionate volunteers across the globe, as claimed by the Wikimedia Foundation.

You can read the report here.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bkwkylx0KcfSGnyVkhEApeJfIkTwVdjf/view?usp=drive_link

Now, facebook has banned this. Anyone sharing this faces issues.

Facebook bans OpIndia dossier on Wikipedia, which showed how it has become tool of propaganda by leftists with helpful support from big tech​

When our readers tried to share the link on their Facebook accounts, the social media platform promptly removed the link and warned users against sharing it. Facebook has effectively banned OpIndia's dossier on Wikipedia

View attachment 8942

Exposing Wikipoodia is now against "cummunity guidelines"

Lefticles supporting each other.

What is the information broadcasting/MEITY ministers doing?

View: https://youtu.be/pYTlPKJh-FU?si=NSI-xXBCPipG4GR2

Cloick on highlighted timeline. They are alleging something which I am not sure if its true or not.

Also can you post this in social enginerring thread also. This is an important article which should be archived in dedicated thread for social engineering otherwise will get lost in heaps of other posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_103243_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_103243_YouTube.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 9
If you can see this tweet, it stands as testimony to the impotency of GoI and MEITY.

View: https://x.com/drzakiranaik/status/1832694480949940253?t=SKs0ng0makngvw8JrfbvsA&s=19

I arrived at a conclusion a while ago.

Indian boomers are all riddled with slave mentality. They are utterly incapable of being aggressive and dominant. Growing up in a poverty stricken nation does that to you.

It'll take a completely new generation of Hindus to actually be unapologetic and ruthless.

Even people in govt are concerned about illegal migration from Bangladesh but will not question 'the boss' about his failure

View: https://x.com/KanchanGupta/status/1833364311219023988?t=WWjMajPA756r1G4zcQw8ZQ&s=19

Meanwhile -

India’s unwillingness to give asylum to Bangladeshi Hindus signals a policy shift​

Denying refuge flies in the face of India’s otherwise impeccable track record of being a generous host to refugees. Recent attacks on minorities in Bangladesh constitutes legal ground for grant of asylum even though India is not a signatory to the 1951 UN Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees or its 1967 Protocol​

M's & R's will get in no matter what, will have the most expensive lawyers lineup for them in the SC

I want all of you to give your attendance in the thread and do the needful.

Check the twitter post with URL.
If you want you can chnage the tone of the mail and than send.

It's time DFB showed its grit.
Don't be a empty can.

It'll take a completely new generation of Hindus to actually be unapologetic and ruthless.

Don't you think you're expecting too much from Gen Z. Of the buch of people who are unapologetic about their cultural and religious identity, most are Millennials.

In my whole life, I've only met a few people like that. Most people eventually compromise. I've seen even strong Hindus criticize the govt and cow vigilantes for being too hard on cow issues. Many believe Mullahs killing cows is a solution for stray animals.

I’ve argued with myself and others for years, but now I've finally accepted that this country, with its mindset, is bound to doom. The real question is how long we can delay.

Wikipedia’s War on India: A detailed dossier on how Wikipedia has become a Left propaganda tool against India​

This dossier has been prepared with the purpose of detailing how Wikipedia is not a free, editorial intervention-free encyclopaedia which relies on the voluntary work of thousands of unpaid, passionate volunteers across the globe, as claimed by the Wikimedia Foundation.

You can read the report here.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bkwkylx0KcfSGnyVkhEApeJfIkTwVdjf/view?usp=drive_link

Now, facebook has banned this. Anyone sharing this faces issues.

Facebook bans OpIndia dossier on Wikipedia, which showed how it has become tool of propaganda by leftists with helpful support from big tech​

When our readers tried to share the link on their Facebook accounts, the social media platform promptly removed the link and warned users against sharing it. Facebook has effectively banned OpIndia's dossier on Wikipedia

View attachment 8942

Exposing Wikipoodia is now against "cummunity guidelines"

Lefticles supporting each other.

What is the information broadcasting/MEITY ministers doing?

Indiam must build it's own ecosystem!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back