Indian Politics and Democracy

Sent suggestions for Waqf act please you guy's also do the same.
If you don't do this, then don't bother to whine here later on.

Email - jpcwaqf-lss@sansad.nic.in
Subject - Public Suggestions on The Wakf (Amendment) Bill 2024

Last edited:
Sent suggestions for Waqf act please you guy's also do the same.
If you don't do this, then don't bother to whine here later on.

Email - jpcwaqf-lss@sansad.nic.in
Subject - Public Suggestions on The Wakf (Amendment) Bill 2024

@Suryavanshi kindly start thread @Azaad kindly cab you help in getting legally sound letter which entails why it should be abolished? IIRC I think you are or you have knows in Legal Fraternity. @Blademaster I know you have done law but in US - but still I think you will be valuable. Lets coax each and every member to put out a letter @SKC @ezsasa

Is sharing location compulsory though?

@Suryavanshi kindly start thread @Azaad kindly cab you help in getting legally sound letter which entails why it should be abolished? IIRC I think you are or you have knows in Legal Fraternity. @Blademaster I know you have done law but in US - but still I think you will be valuable. Lets coax each and every member to put out a letter @SKC @ezsasa

Below is notification.

image-4.png

Also one more thing I could understand from notification is we need to send the letter as well so looks like need to pay a visit to post office now.

Not a lawyer but an engineer here. Extended family is into law.

As per this Dumbo's definition ... Duryodhan was a Devta! Duryodhan was a Rakshas inside and outside and tried to kill Bheem even as a child. He always expressed himself and made intentions clear and NEVER backed down.

Pappu just keeps embarrassing himself on regular basis without fail and 💩 around while his Andhbhakt Chamcha's keeps cleaning his 💩 justfying his word as their new Devta.

Another low IQ take from this idiot baba.

Hindus did their part i.e voted BJP to power.

Hindus don't have to come onto the street for every law to pass. Coming onto the street is what you do when in opposition.

Even if every single Muslim in India comes onto the street and not a single Hindu comes onto the street, it's BJP's duty to amend WAQF.

Their street power is basically to threaten and intimidate. Their Friday tamasha is done on regular basis which shows their UNITY!

Lately Hindus have started doing this but on a very small level. Latest example is Himachal's illegals masjid protest where KHANgress is in power. Hindus are waking up BUT very very slowly and I seriously doubt how much impact they can do since time is running out.

Wallah! Alla Kush hua! :moderator: Maazar's are not even Islamic but for Land Jihad they are doing this BIG SHIRK! Maazars are destroyed even in Arabic countries. All of these structures have no place in India since there is a destroyed temple under each of them.

Anyone remember these kind of things happening in non BJP ruled states?

While they rightly deserve abuse when they are lacking, do give them praise when they do these things.

Let's see if this can be done in Himachal since 100's of illegal structures have sprung up like wild mushrooms specially after pandemic. Chattisgarh just turned Saffron so good to see some action on the ground. Himachal going bankrupt under KHANGRESS rule and can't even pay salaries where they promised freebies.

India should give "MORAL SUPPORT". CIA/ISI is playing a great game for creating rift in India's Subcontinent and carving out a East Timor(Xian state). India needs to play proactively as it has done with Nepal/Lanka/Maldives who were trapped by China against India.

View attachment 8821

Consolidation on INC & opposition votes (in this case NC) has/will do wonders in select states. Also, the day in which NC - INC seat sharing was finalised, US diplomats met Omar Abdullah. New assembly could demand special status which could be amplified world over as Kashmiri aspirations which are curbed by "New Delhi".

Couple this with Haryana INC win as well & restarting of Tractors protest.

Huge "siege" of Delhi could be in the offing.
They did thugbandhan in 2017 UP also but failed miserably.
If there anti incumbency the government is bound to fall unless you threat the voters directly like waste benagal

As per this Dumbo's definition ... Duryodhan was a Devta! Duryodhan was a Rakshas inside and outside and tried to kill Bheem even as a child. He always expressed himself and made intentions clear and NEVER backed down.

Pappu just keeps embarrassing himself on regular basis without fail and 💩 around while his Andhbhakt Chamcha's keeps cleaning his 💩 justfying his word as their new Devta.
Wait wait wait. This is atom bum against pappu. Did he just say that people who's internal feelings match external expression are devtas ? so people who's do not are not devtas and maybe danav/asuras ? Did he just call transgender people as asuras/danavs and cisgender people as Devta ?
This is cardinal sin!

View attachment 8821

Consolidation on INC & opposition votes (in this case NC) has/will do wonders in select states. Also, the day in which NC - INC seat sharing was finalised, US diplomats met Omar Abdullah. New assembly could demand special status which could be amplified world over as Kashmiri aspirations which are curbed by "New Delhi".

Couple this with Haryana INC win as well & restarting of Tractors protest.

Huge "siege" of Delhi could be in the offing.
Add fresh uprising in Manipur situation
2025 will be raining hell on Delhi

Wikipedia’s War on India: A detailed dossier on how Wikipedia has become a Left propaganda tool against India​

This dossier has been prepared with the purpose of detailing how Wikipedia is not a free, editorial intervention-free encyclopaedia which relies on the voluntary work of thousands of unpaid, passionate volunteers across the globe, as claimed by the Wikimedia Foundation.

You can read the report here.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bkwkylx0KcfSGnyVkhEApeJfIkTwVdjf/view?usp=drive_link

Now, facebook has banned this. Anyone sharing this faces issues.

Facebook bans OpIndia dossier on Wikipedia, which showed how it has become tool of propaganda by leftists with helpful support from big tech​

When our readers tried to share the link on their Facebook accounts, the social media platform promptly removed the link and warned users against sharing it. Facebook has effectively banned OpIndia's dossier on Wikipedia

1725943908601.webp

Exposing Wikipoodia is now against "cummunity guidelines"

Lefticles supporting each other.

What is the information broadcasting/MEITY ministers doing?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back