Indian Small Arms and Weapons

Have you ever seen OFB bragging?
Have you heard them saying "One of the only companies in the world to indigenously design manufacture & mess up ALL types of small arm weaponry and its corresponding ammunition"

No right?
That's called humility
Ok Good one will give you that 🙌

Why do y'all hate the tavor so much?

Looks - I get it.

But if if functions fine in the field then why?

Just slap a 3x magnifier at the back, a flashlight on the side rails and a mini vertical foregrip by removing the handguard.

Ideal spec ops rifle.

Only problem I have heard is that its overgassed + got bit of a stiff trigger.

Other than that same range and ammo as M4 but more compact

Just curious, enlighten me a bit🙂

Looks - I get it.

Just slap a 3x magnifier at the back, a flashlight on the side rails and a mini vertical foregrip by removing the handguard.

Ideal spec ops rifle.

Bolt Release in a difficult position to reach quickly
Hot brass straight to your face specially when unconventional firing
Weight distribution

Looks - I get it.

Ideal spec ops rifle.

Have fun clearing a jam or checking the chamber in a reasonably quick time on the field.

Have fun changing magazines from a prone position.

Have fun changing magazines while having to tilt your firing arm nearly 90 degrees upwards every time, while said firing arm is already responsible for bearing the load of a rear heavy gun.

Have fun accurately shooting with light grain 5.56 ammo.

Have fun with the magazine unintentionally being ejected because the mag release caught something on the vest.
1726750599355.png
The X-95 however doesn't have this issue.

Steyr was famous in the modern times because of their signature AUG bullpup rifle...still they've launched RS556, a conventional rifle as it's successor.

Galil would be always be just a glorified Kalashnikov. What made IWI famous in assault rifle was its innovative Tavor family...fast forward and now they offer Carmel and ARAD, both conventional as replacement.

F2000 slowly vanished into obscurity as FN's own conventional SCAR overtook it exponentially in sales.

Royal Marines are throwing away their shit L85s in favour of new L403A1, a conventional rifle.

Chinese were perhaps the biggest force by number to use a bullpup rifles...and now they're replacing it with a conventional rifle; QBZ-191.

The French got rid of their FAMAS and got a conventional H&K 416.

Bullpup is an abomination.
It's a step against the natural flow of evolution.
Unbullpup your rifle.

Unbullpup your rifle.
That's damn right the Tar family will always be unreliable and Ugly af but the best Idea India sf could think was let's get more X95s.

Steyr was famous in the modern times because of their signature AUG bullpup rifle...still they've launched RS556, a conventional rifle as it's successor.

Galil would be always be just a glorified Kalashnikov. What made IWI famous in assault rifle was its innovative Tavor family...fast forward and now they offer Carmel and ARAD, both conventional as replacement.

F2000 slowly vanished into obscurity as FN's own conventional SCAR overtook it exponentially in sales.

Royal Marines are throwing away their shit L85s in favour of new L403A1, a conventional rifle.

Chinese were perhaps the biggest force by number to use a bullpup rifles...and now they're replacing it with a conventional rifle; QBZ-191.

The French got rid of their FAMAS and got a conventional H&K 416.

Unbullpup your rifle.
1726754081870.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back