Indian Small Arms and Weapons

Kuch nhi ho sakta ab toh umeed hi mar gayi
Don't know about cz scorpion smg maybe good but this red dot they selected is shitty
It's a sweet gun if routinely maintained and run with good ammo. The Trijicon RMR (assuming that's what is being talked about here) is as reliable as micro red dots get. Bit pricy but you get value.

Kuch nhi ho sakta ab toh umeed hi mar gayi
Don't know about cz scorpion smg maybe good but this red dot they selected is shitty
Scorpions are fine af but that's not the point my point was only criticizing police forces isn't right the Armed forces are using all kinds of loopholes to get yahoodi maal that one tender Asmii won had to go through so much trouble just to get the contract after the announcement.

They did make one never to appear again until next defexpo probably (which only god knows when will happen)
Any pictures?
I guess they will surely go in that direction we’ll some decent competition in indigenous arms race in future

Scorpions are fine af but that's not the point my point was only criticizing police forces isn't right the Armed forces are using all kinds of loopholes to get yahoodi maal that one tender Asmii won had to go through so much trouble just to get the contract after the announcement.
This loophole makes me remember a case of airplane guy from Maharashtra despite having approval from pm and cm he couldn't make his 19 seeter aircraft that he built on roof of his home because he failed lot of roadblocks and in the end he ended up moving to america as long as import lobby exist kuch na hone wala kuch ummed hi nahi rakhni merko abb

There's a huge scope for improvement in ASMI before it can compete with global contemporaries. Not to mention the fact that end of the day it's still an open bolt gun.

Here's it with MP9 (both scaled), one of the closest competition in its class.
View attachment 9928
I didn’t wanted to be the guy who says it lol
I agree with you 100%

Any pictures?
I guess they will surely go in that direction we’ll some decent competition in indigenous arms race in future

Tried to copy SCAR at first then changed butt later and then the project went blank until next Defexpo ig or they just realised it wouldn't work and shifted their attention to pistols afaik they were invited by SSSD to their range in Bangalore to shoot this gun.

There's a huge scope for improvement in ASMI before it can compete with global contemporaries. Not to mention the fact that end of the day it's still an open bolt gun.

Here's it with MP9 (both scaled), one of the closest competition in its class.
View attachment 9928
You recon we have have an competition inviting bids from private sector (actual one ) to improve or give the gun their own twist like they did with ugram? Can go both ways we have have more refined and great project or we can end up with another clown gun (but atleast we will still have Asmii)

Amriki gucchi maal toh nahi ayga bhai. Likh ke dedu mai. Ar 15 chaiye toh pray to lord day and night about Car 816/14.5 Arad and cope hard☠️
Likhne ka jarurat ni he ni aana uncle Sam ka mall I am just schoked how deep yhoodis have dug in our market and are profeting off us since years and have a whole section in military that supports them ifyyk we should have done the Car deal in 2019 and put an end to this whole circus or just give SSSD a chance to improve on the design with help of sf intakes.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back