Indian Special Forces

Look at the face of Col after this unpadhh host asked him if SF guys can hold sexual urge for long after the training.. bc kese kese log youtuber ban jatey?

Host: lambey samay tak hold kar ke rakh saktey hai ..ignore karsaktey hai sex chahiye hi nai
Col mann hi mann mein : bsdk l*nd koi position hai jo hold kar ke rakhy?

View attachment 9645
we don't hate podcasters enough

Look at the face of Col after this unpadhh host asked him if SF guys can hold sexual urge for long after the training.. bc kese kese log youtuber ban jatey?

Host: lambey samay tak hold kar ke rakh saktey hai ..ignore karsaktey hai sex chahiye hi nai

View attachment 9645
Indian Podcast industry mei sirf 5 log dhang ke hain
1. Blue Skies Podcast (It's the GOAT, even for some non aviation nerd like me)
2. Charvak Podcast (Dude's well organized, educated and researches well...he actually reads alot..alot!)
3. ANI Podcast (atleast they ask good questions)
4. Vinamra Kasana (Thik h vo bhi)
5. Indian Millitary History Podcast (Really really good)

View attachment 9645
Bhai our countries Podcast game is -ve

Indian Podcast industry mei sirf 5 log dhang ke hain
1. Blue Skies Podcast (It's the GOAT, even for some non aviation nerd like me)
2. Charvak Podcast (Dude's well organized, educated and researches well...he actually reads alot..alot!)
3. ANI Podcast (atleast they ask good questions)
4. Vinamra Kasana (Thik h vo bhi)
5. Indian Millitary History Podcast (Really really good)
I wish major sahani hosts a military podcast sometime in future, does he have plans for the same @Nightshade1992 ?

Cream of the crop wearing patka and shit bpj.

Yeh bhi Rupa Lux cozi aaram ka maaamla he kya??
One Sqn or Team is for CI-CT role, only for 6 months.

They're moving just like PARA SF but they're under RR just like GARUD or MARCOs!

Arey CI-CT me nobody wants to invest, this is the standard issue.

Tar-21 with M21 or Acog 4X, Ak-63D, AR-SF, Dragunov or Pika...

They're moving just like PARA SF but they're under RR just like GARUD or MARCOs!

Can one join SG permanently?

But garuds and marcos have better gear while operating under RR.

View attachment 9645
The max they get these days even after inviting veterans is 2-10 k views which is nothing.

Soon this bhed chal will be over.

There are sooo many women who ask faujis to come and then have no idea about what to ask and hence not much views.

What circumstances warrant the need to deploy SG in such CI-CT encounters over the regular Paras or RR

or is this more like a rotation to expose and acclimatize them to CI/CT?

What circumstances warrant the need to deploy SG in such CI-CT encounters over the regular Paras or RR

or is this more like a rotation to expose and acclimatize them to CI/CT?
Its like something that they're better or more preferred upon the PARAs or MARCOs, CI/CT is one of their role and one sqn on rotation is always in CI-CT.

Its more to keep em active cuz atleast publicly we aren't fighting in some other nation so J&K and NE are the only places to sent em for combat.

Its like something that they're better or more preferred upon the PARAs or MARCOs, CI/CT is one of their role and one sqn on rotation is always in CI-CT.

Its more to keep em active cuz atleast publicly we aren't fighting in some other nation so J&K and NE are the only places to sent em for combat.
So pretty similar to how Marcos or Garuds are rotated except that I haven't seen either of these actively engaging with terrorists during encounters like Paras or SG but I might be wrong

Most of the pics, tweets show Marcos/Garuds being in the outer cordon which makes me wonder if they're getting real-time CQB experience

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back