Indian Special Forces

The problem with the probationers today and the officers and men is that..

Everyone is joining SF to become someone when they bring nothing to SF.

Thatswhy SF is degrading because those who are coming have nothing to offer to SF.

Hence the river has stopped running and become a lake.
They do bring social media reels to the table though.
No dearth of these skinny, possibly skill less, nincompoops putting endless reels on insta. I wonder what they were taught in their regimental centres and probation in units.

There should be no recruitment to Para units, without serving 2-3 yrs in the regular army, even then only the best, who have a real aptitude for the job should be put on probation, after strictest possible tests.

They do bring social media reels to the table though.
No dearth of these skinny, possibly skill less, nincompoops putting endless reels on insta. I wonder what they were taught in their regimental centres and probation in units.

There should be no recruitment to Para units, without serving 2-3 yrs in the regular army, even then only the best, who have a real aptitude for the job should be put on probation, after strictest possible tests.
I would be diplomatic and say atleast take a proper 1 hour interview to know what kind of guy are you hiring.

How have you hired so many chhapris who are crazy to make reels?

Kya chiz ka balidan kia he bhai?

This wokeism is going to cost us dearly. We are way off the mark, and need a jolt to wake up from slumber.
Pathetic.
If we talk about the equipment its not really the lady's fault ( they are not qualified for their job but still she is working with what she is issued ) , its the org to be blamed that can't even provide basic shit like a proper sling .
Mind you if this had been in a war it was totally understandable , but here u are representing IA in front of US and are still struggling .

Slings are the most basic and important add on to a rifle it keeps the gun to you when you are fighting , It won't even cost 200 Rs to mass produce a sling .

I once met a American girl in Italy and got lucky...later in the night she showed me pics on her phone firing M4 and heavy calibre revolvers...she was from texas.

Her dad was in police and she said guns are their culture.

Amazing girl..she can give a run for her money to our infantry jawans one on one in firing.
Well i’m pretty sure with right training any decent shooter can give a run to any infantry.

Much more to soldiering than just being able to shoot.

Girls in general dont have the bravery and would run away as soon as they hear shots fire.

Not to mention they are so weak that at 15, when i was 5’5” and 110 pounds, i used to be a boxer and i’d spar with grown women a lot, these aren’t your average ameircan fatty mind you they workout alot as they are boxer, and let’s just say (out of gym respect), they are significantly weaker than a teenage boy on average.

I can beat any Indian Army woman in a 5 km race carrying RL because i know in OTA they are given dummy RL to carry and run.

But most of them milk the Army..how..i dont wanna discuss here.

Then they want to enter SF...just because it will get them more brag and allowance.

Old faujis who were known to be tough on boys to make them men got soft coz they have a daughter and would dhakka pas these girls.

Anyway...kya hi bolu...vivaad pe vivaad ho jaenge.
Man when i was a teenager and skinny and starved (i used to workout for hours daily and eat very little) i noticed the difference in athletic ability between males and females. Now i’m turning 21 in two months and am three times as strong as i was when i was 15. Putting women in combat roles is the biggest strategic blunder ameirca ever made. Watch the ameircan empire decline, it’s going to happen within my lifetime.

Not to mention the low testosterone nature of them will lead to some of the worst decisions made.

You got me at "and got lucky"
But yeah it's asbolutely about their culture revolving around firearms and the 2nd amendment and ours revolving around chest thumping and just wanting to feel good all the time. The way we are so defensive about everything. They do have keyboard warriors who've actually fired rounds. We have keyboard lawyers on the other hand I'd say. We're only good at cheering, chest thumping, blamming and making excuses and not owning shit up
Dude Pilots and air captains are one of the jobs which “get lucky” the most lol!

You got me at "and got lucky"
But yeah it's asbolutely about their culture revolving around firearms and the 2nd amendment and ours revolving around chest thumping and just wanting to feel good all the time. The way we are so defensive about everything. They do have keyboard warriors who've actually fired rounds. We have keyboard lawyers on the other hand I'd say. We're only good at cheering, chest thumping, blamming and making excuses and not owning shit up
Indians question their gernails far more than ameircans do from what i’ve seen online

My Friend's father, whom is a retired JCO from air force told me this story when he was posted at AFA, about how Female cadets injure themselves just so they can have a respite from (the already watered down I presume) training

I imagine the army cadets will have it much worse than Air force ones
Females are simply incapable of matching up to male fitness standards. A high schooler male is twice as strong as a grown woman (i’ve legit seen some of these kids fight mad demons in the gym with the amount of weight they put up)

Putting them in combat roles is a HUGE mistake.

But most of them milk the Army..how..i dont wanna discuss here.
F A C T S
This wokeism is going to cost us dearly. We are way off the mark, and need a jolt to wake up from slumber.
Pathetic.
true shit
Females are simply incapable of matching up to male fitness standards. A high schooler male is twice as strong as a grown woman (i’ve legit seen some of these kids fight mad demons in the gym with the amount of weight they put up)

Putting them in combat roles is a HUGE mistake.
Man I was e-balatkaard in a comment section for stating stuff like this back in 2020

Was the 4 para Randori Behak op really a case of badluck due the ice cornice breaking away or was it an ambush?

Found an article somewhere which said there was a cover up. Source not credible enough, neither a major publication but given the army's record of hiding things & spinning up stories, could there be any truth to it?

Was the 4 para Randori Behak op really a case of badluck due the ice cornice breaking away or was it an ambush?

Found an article somewhere which said there was a cover up. Source not credible enough, neither a major publication but given the army's record of hiding things & spinning up stories, could there be any truth to it?
I thought of it mostly as truth except one thing is hard to digest...

Why did the other team wait till first light to reach the spot?

It was a case of pure badluck bro no jehadi comes this close during ambushes.

A little bit of money,brain,chivalry and grooming on point can get anyone lucky anywhere.

But if you guys get a chance party in Berlin and Beirut!
Yeah trust me i know. Gym, skincare, and getting a perm changed my life in that aspect of life.

Haven’t been to berlin but have to munich tho.

Bad luck. Army doesn’t spin things up we aren’t pakistan. It’s usually OSINT and twitter handles that do.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back