Indian Special Forces

NSG conducts anti-terror mock drill in Dharamsala

670b1f09d8381-108106cd-_081024-kj_drm_-mock-drill-_9.jpg
22633273_1.jpg
This is just sad not even a sight in those mp5s shitty helmets

This is just sad not even a sight in those mp5s shitty helmets
Even shitty 100 dollars sight would be great than iron sights and I where i would prefer hi cut helmet i see nothing wrong with full cut with black helmet cover this helmet would do just fine they don't use comtacs anyways
I have seen top units of nsg using hi cuts helmet but on std there are thease shitty helmet
this is how NSG should've been doing in 2008, not in bloody 2024
Seeing negligible amount of mordenisation budget compare to actual cost of actual modern gear i dont expect things to change much

No ear protection. Either forget the helmet, gloves, ear plugs, scopes. Never an proper attire.

It might be a paramilitary force but it's still the premier CT unit in the country and probably our last resort when it comes to an urban OP. Doval says pakis will risk loosing Balochistan if they attempt another Mumbai but shouldn't we focus on how we can quickly take down the terrorists in another 26/11 situation and not drag on for 3-4 days

GIGN/GSG9 is what NSG was modeled after and here's what they look like lately

View attachment 11980

Baboos don't spend a dime.

US Troops looks dope.

yeah the martial races are a myth....you would have heard similar comentaries by the west had Gharwalis and Sikhs also served them like the Gurkhas after India got it's indipendence. The west respects loyal dogs, but what's the point they're going to treat you like a dog anyway
99% of Indians dont know that it was Gurkha rifles who shot down civilians in Jallianwala bagh and all of them got pensions post 1947.

Even Mangal pandey was more awake in 1857.

Someone posted 4 tube GPNVG from NSG calendar and i had said that 90 % of the force doesnt look like him.

I see them everyday and they still mostly use tin helmets and no scopes.
Most probably those quads are with top unit or are just few nos for testing in all case in general std nsg gear is not so impressive

Most probably those quads are with top unit or are just few nos for testing in all case in general std nsg gear is not so impressive
Bhai it must be for show and very less in number.

Then on some special day they will demonstrate and again lock in quater guard for the whole year.

This is what they do.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back