Indian Special Forces

after the assasination of PM Indira Gandhi there was no SPG, so a bunch of SG guys and a squad from 9 protected Rajiv Gandhi till the time SPG was created, while SG did the close protection, 9 did executive security detail
Not just a 'squad' of 9, whole unit was moved from Udhampur to Delhi for securing the area in and around 7 Race Course Road and provide close protection to PM, SG had also sent a coy/sqn which operated under Nine only. Initial SPG was SG chaps transferred from SFF to SPG only while the blueprint was laid by DGS and CO9.

From the photos that come out indian sf, are we not able invest enough money into training or pr is just that bad or both?

Why are South African sf training vids so good? They have less money and resources than us to spend on sf?

All components of our military do frequent exercises with their foreign counterparts but freqency of these exercises is very low with Indian Sf compared to other parts?
Any reasons why?

GRUMEC patch? We training with Brazilians?
I have some pics of MARCOS and GRUMEC from a decade ago
1729304800647.jpeg
1729304809321.jpeg
1729304816510.jpeg

1729304824496.jpeg
1729304837518-jpeg.12687

1729304852241.jpeg
View attachment 12689

Attachments

• 1729304837518.jpeg
    1729304837518.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 287
Lucky Bisht kinda dodgy background.
Bro i asked one of the former major from NSG (whom i personally knew and is currently serving in NS) he said Lucky Bisht is former Army SF and NSG and is a respected person.Though some things are exaggerated he served in both NSG and SF.As i asked via whatsapp couldn’t ask about more details.

Bro i asked one of the former major from NSG (whom i personally knew and is currently serving in NS) he said Lucky Bisht is former Army SF and NSG and is a respected person.Though some things are exaggerated he served in both NSG and SF.As i asked via whatsapp couldn’t ask about more details.
I asked someone who was in SRG itself they don't know him but they served during early late 2000s and idk what time lucky bisht served

Ya i agree he has some genuine shit because he has pics with big politicians.

What i dont understand is when he says i worked for Secret Service bcoz there is no secret service…so maybe he is trying to cover up his involvement with RAW.

Ya i agree he has some genuine shit because he has pics with big politicians.

What i dont understand is when he says i worked for Secret Service bcoz there is no secret service…so maybe he is trying to cover up his involvement with RAW.
He spins his stories every other interview like trying to put up a front and hide something and most podcasts are pre-planned anyways

Hi Y'all, been away from this space for a long while now. I remember an old discussion back in the old forum when this new camo came out, like if there are different shades of this new pixelated camo or if it just looks different under different lighting conditions and all. Did we get a confirmation on that? I mean, just looked at the above pictures and it seems like there are 3 different shades of the same camo in these pictures?

He spins his stories every other interview like trying to put up a front and hide something and most podcasts are pre-planned anyways
He says he was framed on wrong charges of killing two people with a single shot

And then smirks and says that has to be a well trained shooter for this one in a million shot

And then keeps narrating that he is the best trained.

Indian operators may be skilled but definitely not smart.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back