Indian Special Forces

Not related but still...

Somalian special forces....
View attachment 10280View attachment 10281

Every Special Forces on earth is modernizing at fast pace except Para SF

BFTP
GARUDs
69cf5586bbf7b0e74b29f18afb14054e1727011436378349_original.png

Man, if I was unbelievably rich like Ambani, I would bribe gernails to first of all get rid of that yahoodi scam rifle tavor, replace it with an M4 pattern rifle and then equip all SF with all the gear repeated here in this🧵 infinite times. I think this is the only way. Either that or GoI somehow takes a very deep and micromgmt approach to SF modernization and drags the gernails kicking and screaming to upgrade our SF equipment and training and establish a separate SF regiment. Short of this nothing will happen and we will keep discussing....

Man, if I was unbelievably rich like Ambani, I would bribe gernails to first of all get rid of that yahoodi scam rifle tavor, replace it with an M4 pattern rifle and then equip all SF with all the gear repeated here in this🧵 infinite times. I think this is the only way. Either that or GoI somehow takes a very deep and micromgmt approach to SF modernization and drags the gernails kicking and screaming to upgrade our SF equipment and training and establish a separate SF regiment. Short of this nothing will happen and we will keep discussing....
Same thought if I was Ambani i will make my own top class gear company and hire best merit talent of the country make top notch indigenous assault rifle

You don't really need all the fancy gear fanboys go gaga over in this thread

Basic equipment and standardization of gear can still go a long way with many units already having a part of the below mentioned stuff in their arsenal

1. HCBHs' from MKU with helmet cover matching the unit's camo
2. IWI Arads for their primary assault rifle or have MARCOS/NSG assess SSSD's M-72 to modify it per their requirements and develop a 10.5" barrel variant for CQB
3. Astr defense's sidearm/handgun and SSSD's Saber .338 LM snipers
4. Armasen's PC and battle belt (modified to carry more pouches/accessories) and ensure they match the camo
5. SMPPs' ballistic plates (lvl-III/IV) for AT's PCs
6. Ask Tonbo/BEL/MKU to make a holographic or red dot. Maybe add a magnifier/thermal at least for a few operators within a unit
7. Tonbo's Quad NODs for Team leads and lead assaulters while everyone else gets Binods
8. Integrated elbow and kneepad inserts instead of the current external ones
9. COMTACS - I don't think any Indian firm makes these but someone like Adani or TASL can with ToT
10. As for camo, MARCOS are pretty good with their multicam and black multicam but they should let go UCP, NSG switches to the same black multicam that MARCOS is using, Paras adopt the new Russian digital green camo we've been seeing lately for units in Kashmir & NE while Garuds remain the same

Most importantly, hire some western/Israeli SOF vets to train our guys

Last edited:
You don't really need all the fancy gear fanboys go gaga over in this thread

Basic equipment and standardization of gear can still go a long way with many units already having a part of the below mentioned stuff in their arsenal

1. HCBHs' from MKU with helmet cover matching the unit's camo
2. IWI Arads for their primary assault rifle or have MARCOS/NSG assess SSSD's M-72 to modify it per their requirements and develop a 10.5" barrel variant for CQB
3. Astr defense's sidearm/handgun
4. Armasen's PC and battle belt (modified to carry more pouches/accessories) and ensure they match the camo
5. SMPPs' ballistic plates (lvl-III/IV) for AT's PCs
6. Ask Tonbo/BEL/MKU to make a holographic or red dot. Maybe add a magnifier/thermal at least for a few operators within a unit
7. Tonbo's Quad NODs for Team leads and lead assaulters while everyone else gets Binods
8. Integrated elbow and kneepad inserts instead of the current external ones
9. COMTACS - I don't think any Indian firm makes these but someone like Adani or TASL can with ToT
10. As for camo, MARCOS are pretty good with their multicam and black multicam, NSG switches to the same black multicam that MARCOS is using, Paras adopt the new Russian digital green camo we've been seeing lately for units in Kashmir & NE while Garuds remain the same

Most importantly, hire some western/Israeli SOF vets to train our guys
My man wrote the whole dream he had while day dreaming lol. Not in a million years are these things happening lol maybe with Marcos and some para units but standardized haha hell Naa.

So refreshing to see a proper stance and shooting technique. And then you have NSG deepthroating the soviet style!!
Hopefully since his batch just passed we get to see rise in this technique and the dudes who trained in his batch takes it forward I am not sure if he will return in both NSG and 11 Para seems more focused on his academy after being done with NSG.

My man wrote the whole dream he had while day dreaming lol. Not in a million years are these things happening lol maybe with Marcos and some para units but standardized haha hell Naa.
NSG also can since they have a much better streamlined process for acquisitions and so can the Garuds given their small numbers. It's just that Garuds shouldn't just resort to being glorified airbase security but should include roles like CSAR in their mandate

As for Paras, the units actively engaging terrorists like 9, 4, 1, 21 etc should look into it since most of the stuff I mentioned is affordable except for the Quads

you guys are telling me they are special forces but cant trust a round in the chamber, fucking stupid.
Kinda hilarious tbh since trainers offering civilian handgun classes also advocate civvies to have a round in the chamber in their EDCs'

Not having one defeats the whole purpose of "drawing your secondary is quicker than changing a mag"

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back