Indian Special Forces

bro the fuck ?
you litteraly went on and changed the wikipedia page for this ?
I mean how do you know their are 6 squadrons and each consist of 100 men and why is it to be put online?
Also Special Operations Capable Infantry ?? How do you know that ? Why does R&AW have to have a Special Operations Capable Infantry ? You know you've been started to talk like Pahadi Chuha and Elitepredators for quite some time. Just tells whose side you really on

bro the fuck ?
I mean how do you know their are 6 squadrons and each consist of 100 men and why is it to be put online?
Also Special Operations Capable Infantry ?? How do you know that ? Why does R&AW have to have a Special Operations Capable Infantry ? You know you've been started to talk like Pahadi Chuha and Elitepredators for quite some time. Just tells whose side you really on
Whose side you really on i thought we all are on one side in this forum jedai
Angry Vader noise intensifies

bro the fuck ?
Not directly under R&AW

bro the fuck ?
CIA also has the Special Activities Division (SAD) which is a Special Forces (Tier 1) unit.

images

Whose side you really on i thought we all are on one side in this forum jedai
Angry Vader noise intensifies
Oh yeah Darth Vader listen up....I mean on the side of spreading misinformation...these things that you put on here buddy, I mean on wikipedia or some shit, you give us references to that okay. How come you know what size it is and why would you put it here ? How come you call it a special operations capable infantry ? Doesnt make any sense for SG to be just a ranger like unit, they're too small for that. But let's leave that aside. How about not using a random pinterest image and saying the it's SG and is placed in the unit wall. Like wow okay I'll buy into that but now show me a unicorn too.
You know what's the right side to go brother, research shit up, discuss it amongst, give us the sources, let us look it up and lets not be that elitepreditors guy for God's sake. This 'I know enough...trust me bro' aura leave that behind.

CIA also has the Special Activities Division (SAD) which is a Special Forces (Tier 1) unit.

images
There's a clear distinction between something like that and when you call something as "special operations capable" it's like CIA SAD vs 75th Ranger Regiment or Marine Recons which are "special operations capable"
C'mon I get if you want to put that label on SFF but SG ? If they already had SFF why have something like SG doing the same thing then ? And you're telling me a unit which started CT in India, trained and formed SPG, NSG and stuff is "special operations capable" and not a "special forces unit" ?

Oh yeah Darth Vader listen up....I mean on the side of spreading misinformation...these things that you put on here buddy, I mean on wikipedia or some shit, you give us references to that okay. How come you know what size it is and why would you put it here ? How come you call it a special operations capable infantry ? Doesnt make any sense for SG to be just a ranger like unit, they're too small for that. But let's leave that aside. How about not using a random pinterest image and saying the it's SG and is placed in the unit wall. Like wow okay I'll buy into that but now show me a unicorn too.
You know what's the right side to go brother, research shit up, discuss it amongst, give us the sources, let us look it up and lets not be that elitepreditors guy for God's sake. This 'I know enough...trust me bro' aura leave that behind.
On point that sg is too smal to be ranger like unit i agree
I dont know about his sources and I think he shouldn't post anything about sg even if he have accurate info on it it is supposed to be secretive and no comments on that random Pinterest pic thing

But as you put it whose side are you on i like to believe reality lies btw two extremes and right now there are two extremes one grp that jai ho gang that say those unit stiched gear is operator choice and other is group who keep crying and says matter are lot worse than it seems to me both seems childish

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back