Indian Special Forces

Finally, somebody said the truth about that blithering idiot - Sahani.
Guy can't manufacture a decent pair of pants for years, and wants national security policies like Agniveer, to be flawless in design and implementation, and should not dither 1 bit from what sahani thinks at his platoon level IQ.
Watch your tongue mate. Before you jump onto me, neither am I a fanboi of his nor met him even once. I myself criticised him for a few things he said in the podcast. But there's a civilised way of doing it.

Problem is we're a democracy, right? Muh khulta hai toh kuch bhi bol dete hai. Hum sab yaha criticise hi krte hai Indian specops ko. But we have a tendency to live on the extremes. Agar bolna nahi hai toh jai ho, army best aur bolunga toh gali deki hi chorunga!

I hate saying it but you've not done a fraction of what Maj Sahani has done for the country and if you keep this attitude, you'd never do.

So mind your language while addressing a veteran like him the next time.

How many Ops he have take part in or just the whole SF career was going for courses, deputation and ranting like an ungrateful person...
My question was based on an comparison between Major Jacob who had 17 years of service with dozens of ops and Avinash who had comparatively less number of ops. Iirc he himself said there was only one time there was exchange of fire or op happened when he was in field.Sorry if i heard that wrong.It was purely on that assumption.

Guy can't manufacture a decent pair of pants for years, and wants national security policies like Agniveer, to be flawless in design and implementation, and should not dither 1 bit from what sahani thinks at his platoon level IQ.
Funny you say that, because we’ve got operators, veterans, and professionals who’ve put our tactical pants through more punishment than your keyboard ever could. We don’t just design gear that’s “decent, we design gear that performs, whether you’re on the frontlines or pushing your limits outdoors. People like you want pants like Crye Precision yet when it comes to forking out money for the same quality, they are no where to be found. Manufacturing in a country like India is difficult. Footpahtiya quality to hum bhi bana denge wo ni karenge just for the sake of money. 50 DOLLAR mai koi cordura, fire retardent cloth ni deta. Polish special forces, british para troopers...all have attested to the quality of crusader Mk.1 and Mk.2 pants.

BC came to check the forum to refresh my mood 😕
A stop gap order i suppose ?
Actually the story is a bit different the new airborne to sf converted units are getting these FTs to cover the gap rn it’s a mix of tavor and AKs that’s why more tavors are getting ordered if Arads were to be inducted they will be inducted in the best units first which already uses m4s(you know who) so no need to worry
…

1.The stuff he said about SF makes sense (I will not comment on agniveer but it does need a revamp in my opinion)
2.His stuff is pretty good I heard a lot of good reviews

What are people so triggered about Major Sahani here ?
Listen, you guys need to wake the hell up. This guy’s been in the mud, seen more in one day than most of you ever will. You don’t like it ‘cause it ain't all guns blazing and Jai ho gang crap? Tough. He’s giving you the truth. Here’s the deal. If you’re upset because it doesn’t fit your idealized version of the military, that’s on you. Yes I disagree with his vision about agniveer, so what do I abuse him ? Aboslutley not! Constructive criticism from a warrior who's been there is worth more than a thousand armchair opinions from fanboys like y'all

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back