Indian Special Forces

How many Ops he have take part in or just the whole SF career was going for courses, deputation and ranting like an ungrateful person...
Well his rants are sensible and he has maintained that he has been always gratefull of fauj since saink school days. He doesnt hate fauj...he misses the old one which he was brought up into. There's nothing wrong with going to various courses because 3 months of probation and drinking nale ka pani dont make you an operator. Skill set does. He was and still is well respected in his circle. The ex and serving operatives who review his gearsmith gear show that very well. Also he might have been to alot of ops, definatlely more than all of the Garuds went in and probably as much or more than what most MARCOS do. He has not shot anybody and is very open about it. It's nothing to hide, some people get lucky some do not. The thing is he doesnt boot lick the senior millitary brass which most people expect everyone to do. Because India is an authorotative country, inside our little democracy we all act like mini maos and mini stalins. There's nothing wrong with trying to hold yours own accountable. He atleast speaks with utmost respect and dignity unlike a retired MARCO who runs marathons and rants about his disability all the time and would take random jokes very seriously

Soo... Why is he / army using a MKU MACH to mount nvgs when th ops core helmet itself provides a shroud (with strapes) for that specific purpose. Army always finds a way to unnecessary increase the wt of any helmet 😏View attachment 11677
MACS is a bolt-free system, comes with a counter weight and has provision for proper wire management.
He is a passionate old man who has a lot of stories to tell that are a goldmine for us. However, I don't like the host of roger that with nkc. Bande ko har jaga ghuma fira ke olq ghusana hai ya connect karna haixD
And he somehow tries to make everything about himself! like brother your only deployment was an SSB.

Might be initial units being from l3 Harris for testing and orders would be from tata
But I still think it's typical screwdrivergiri with little to nil know-how infact could be initial units from tata which were only assembled without any indigenous content

I am stubborn about it bcoz afaik and interacted all binods which we are getting are from tata coz it was the deal that all pvs-31 or rajak will be procured through tata
I am convinced this is Tata Rajak
Also 387 units are far less in numbers to equip even one battalion.
A stop gap order i suppose ?

How many Ops he have take part in or just the whole SF career was going for courses, deputation and ranting like an ungrateful person...
Finally, somebody said the truth about that blithering idiot - Sahani.
Guy can't manufacture a decent pair of pants for years, and wants national security policies like Agniveer, to be flawless in design and implementation, and should not dither 1 bit from what sahani thinks at his platoon level IQ.

I assume we are talking about major Avinash Sahani ? Why is he suddenly the recipient of hate from this forum ? Because of his recent dostcast podcast ? What did he say that was incorrect ? Better yet, the same people lashing at him used to complain on DFI about the same things he's pointed out. What, if he just told stories from his tenure, then everyone would've been happy but he dare not raise questions which most people here also want answers to ?

And there are verified accounts of many officers not even firing a single bullet or officers not killing anyone in their entire WW2 and Vietnam terms respectively. And these were newly commissioned officers, 2nd LT's and upto Captains. So what is wrong with being competent enough to join a special team, having the trust of your troop and leading your troops in battle but not actually killing someone by your own hands ?

Most of the officers today and in the recent past have never seen a war. All they do is courses. So by your logic, we should disregard or laugh at their credibility as well right ?

Finally, somebody said the truth about that blithering idiot - Sahani.
Guy can't manufacture a decent pair of pants for years, and wants national security policies like Agniveer, to be flawless in design and implementation, and should not dither 1 bit from what sahani thinks at his platoon level IQ.
I guess not being able to manufacture Crye quality pants does not makes you an idiot or somehow invalidates all your experience, and knowledge.
Also the pants cost less than 50 dollars what exactly do you expect .

Agniveer is a controversial topic , although I support downsizing and lowering expenditure in wages and pentions , the future employment prospects are really not great rn.
Just walk around most of the armed security guards sitting in the scorching sun are retired servicemen earning 15 to 20k for a 10hour work day. And any jhatu can come and belittle them .
The only Fear I have is our vets going down the US way .with the family structures deteriorating in India, unemployment, pension will be the only thing keeping them alive .

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back