Indian Special Forces

I cant share bro it will create controversy!
That's understandable actually....earlier I used to think that he went to the SFF to take some direct hit at China if and when the chance comes because his time in the NE, almost every terror group there is funded and trained by the Chinese but I guess real life's not like CBS's SEAL Team episodes.
He must have had his ways...in his first interview with millitary mantra he said that he was greatful that his superiors found him fit to do various courses like freefall, diving, sff etc.

That's understandable actually....earlier I used to think that he went to the SFF to take some direct hit at China if and when the chance comes because his time in the NE, almost every terror group there is funded and trained by the Chinese but I guess real life's not like CBS's SEAL Team episodes.
He must have had his ways...in his first interview with millitary mantra he said that he was greatful that his superiors found him fit to do various courses like freefall, diving, sff etc.
He was the SO to IG bro..Uska Ghanta nhi ukhad sakta tha koi😁😁

calm down, buddy.. my point was it is easier to point out shortcomings than to improve things, just as your footpathiya sahani did it in the chappri language in a recent podcast.
and, yes, the proof of the pudding lies in its eating, therefore, if your products are good then they will be ordered, in due time.
CIAO.

Attachments

• 1728480879429.jpeg
    1728480879429.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
M4 SOPMOD block 2 was launched in 2002 , i still hope they will order some in due time .
Pretty sure that product is good

U
Everyone is free to hate anyone or like anyone.

I myself am not a fan of Major Jacob and only respect him for his service and not his opinions.

But, i hope you know the difference between serving in Kashmir and serving in North East.

Let me give you a example…if you catch a Pistol in North wast on a search you will get COAS Citation..for the same to be earned in kashmir you would need multiple Aks and decent ammo.

Secondly,North East militants are 10 times better trained than Kashmiri terrorists.

Thirdly,Major Sahini and Major Jacob both were a part of SG.

I dont see how Major Jacob is too superior to Maj Sahini that my comparison has made untouchable Major Jacob a SC/ST now from his General class.
Its nothing to do with hate or like as i personally don’t know neither one.I was just pointing was that rationale to compare both as one got into much more tactical ops than the other guy.Anyway got your point and agrees with that to an extent.Never thought many here would jump to hack Sahani over his Agniveer remark.

What are people so triggered about Major Sahani here ?
Listen, you guys need to wake the hell up. This guy’s been in the mud, seen more in one day than most of you ever will. You don’t like it ‘cause it ain't all guns blazing and Jai ho gang crap? Tough. He’s giving you the truth. Here’s the deal. If you’re upset because it doesn’t fit your idealized version of the military, that’s on you. Yes I disagree with his vision about agniveer, so what do I abuse him ? Aboslutley not! Constructive criticism from a warrior who's been there is worth more than a thousand armchair opinions from fanboys like y'all
This.

What are people so triggered about Major Sahani here ?
Listen, you guys need to wake the hell up. This guy’s been in the mud, seen more in one day than most of you ever will. You don’t like it ‘cause it ain't all guns blazing and Jai ho gang crap? Tough. He’s giving you the truth. Here’s the deal. If you’re upset because it doesn’t fit your idealized version of the military, that’s on you. Yes I disagree with his vision about agniveer, so what do I abuse him ? Aboslutley not! Constructive criticism from a warrior who's been there is worth more than a thousand armchair opinions from fanboys like y'all
People both in forces and outside can't handle being called out here in India plays on their ego alot, was talking to someone recently got to know ego runs deep in force so ofc you can't call them out for their pathetic standards, I am being generous while calling the standards just pathetic. No first world military takes us seriously talk to any green berret who has toured India on any of the excercises you see them laugh on our standards and our tactics they say good lads who fight hard but live in the 90s. It's the harsh truth many of the Indians don't wanna digest,I didn't wanna speak on this matter at this moment but it came out so I am giving my take. (We are happy seeing binods in bloody 2024 that shows us our conditions and contrary to popular belief no we didn't have binos in good number never ever have we had those in good numbers the secret stash dosent exist stop going on so much copium yes some units has had some in mid 2010s but just handful of numbers) the parachute lobby has done more harm than good took us years just to have a indoor freefall facility hoping for millions of changes in the future and trying to stay positive vese on side note Gearsmith Tshirts are amazing never tried their combat pants so can't vouch for those maybe someone else can.

People both in forces and outside can't handle being called out here in India plays on their ego alot, was talking to someone recently got to know ego runs deep in force so ofc you can't call them out for their pathetic standards, I am being generous while calling the standards just pathetic. No first world military takes us seriously talk to any green berret who has toured India on any of the excercises you see them laugh on our standards and our tactics they say good lads who fight hard but live in the 90s. It's the harsh truth many of the Indians don't wanna digest,I didn't wanna speak on this matter at this moment but it came out so I am giving my take. (We are happy seeing binods in bloody 2024 that shows us our conditions and contrary to popular belief no we didn't have binos in good number never ever have we had those in good numbers the secret stash dosent exist stop going on so much copium yes some units has had some in mid 2010s but just handful of numbers) the parachute lobby has done more harm than good took us years just to have a indoor freefall facility hoping for millions of changes in the future and trying to stay positive vese on side note Gearsmith Tshirts are amazing never tried their combat pants so can't vouch for those maybe someone else can.
The problem with Indian Army is its regimentation.

As soon as young officers come they are taught about unit history and culture.

Then they are taught to be biased for your own regtt and unit.

When they grow old and in rank they do thigs which suit their regtt.

Like for example a COAS of Arty gives priority to Arty..from Armoured to Armoured etc.

This can also be seen in the fauji kids who get triggered for no reason at all…its the same upbringing they get at home that our unit is the best.

Then the second enemy of Army is the non serious officer class.

Be honest with me here..how many podcasts have you seen where a officer has shown tremendous intellect and knowledge?

Its because of comfort..There is no major threat hence its a picnic career for most..had we been in Israels position we would have seen a difference.

Lastly, the standards have dropped.

When my father joined the Army in 70s he was paid a little higher than IAS and had too much more respect than a IAS.

People didnt have so many options for a career hence the best brains went to Army.

Today, 90% of SF probees wont even know the name of all the equipment a SF uses.

They believe in show!

Look at the Generals today..do you think they can stand in a line with Manekshaw,Sunderjee and Cariappa or Thimaya!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back