Indian Special Forces

He is a passionate old man who has a lot of stories to tell that are a goldmine for us. However, I don't like the host of roger that with nkc. Bande ko har jaga ghuma fira ke olq ghusana hai ya connect karna haixD
Are you referring to Col Thapa or Hellfire, also can anyone provide the link to Hellfire's rant on SG getting publicity

The problem with Indian Army is its regimentation.

As soon as young officers come they are taught about unit history and culture.

Then they are taught to be biased for your own regtt and unit.

When they grow old and in rank they do thigs which suit their regtt.

Like for example a COAS of Arty gives priority to Arty..from Armoured to Armoured etc.

This can also be seen in the fauji kids who get triggered for no reason at all…its the same upbringing they get at home that our unit is the best.

Then the second enemy of Army is the non serious officer class.

Be honest with me here..how many podcasts have you seen where a officer has shown tremendous intellect and knowledge?

Its because of comfort..There is no major threat hence its a picnic career for most..had we been in Israels position we would have seen a difference.

Lastly, the standards have dropped.

When my father joined the Army in 70s he was paid a little higher than IAS and had too much more respect than a IAS.

People didnt have so many options for a career hence the best brains went to Army.

Today, 90% of SF probees wont even know the name of all the equipment a SF uses.

They believe in show!

Look at the Generals today..do you think they can stand in a line with Manekshaw,Sunderjee and Cariappa or Thimaya!
Agreed to almost all the points hence I put forward the point of revamping all the cources before the standards are gone it worked in that era won't in the new era definitely not need a total revamping teach the guys about actual guns get armourer for the unit who is well knowledge in this field and see how units armoury goes from 2007 to 2024 we will start seeing good and custom builds according to our needs we lack this badly aabhi to "oo we got ak hmm what can we do let's give out a tender to upgrade it and give it to yahoodis cause fuck the competition and quality need to keep yahoodis happy even if it comes with substandard gear (fuck fab mods). In the end we all know kuch ni hona Jana let's chill and enjoy what we can.

Everyone is free to hate anyone or like anyone.

I myself am not a fan of Major Jacob and only respect him for his service and not his opinions.

But, i hope you know the difference between serving in Kashmir and serving in North East.

Let me give you a example…if you catch a Pistol in North wast on a search you will get COAS Citation..for the same to be earned in kashmir you would need multiple Aks and decent ammo.

Secondly,North East militants are 10 times better trained than Kashmiri terrorists.

Thirdly,Major Sahini and Major Jacob both were a part of SG.

I dont see how Major Jacob is too superior to Maj Sahini that my comparison has made untouchable Major Jacob a SC/ST now from his General class.
I disagree with the second point. Respectfully

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back