Indian Special Forces

Bhai meh pehle clear kardu I AM NOT DEFENDING THIS NOR LOOKING FOR A FIGHT/ARGUMENT

I am from punjab (non-sikh) and here that saint is "not necessarily" associated with extremist/separation ideology like people somewhat accept that he supported it but do not endorse it themselves (it can be difficult for u to understand as people of other states only know him for that ideology)
But he was a religious teacher and they follow his interpretations (which are not extremist,its just what he politically supported was which i mentioned is not what people follow him for "necessarily" here in punjab)

Bhai meh pehle clear kardu I AM NOT DEFENDING THIS NOR LOOKING FOR A FIGHT/ARGUMENT

I am from punjab (non-sikh) and here that saint is "not necessarily" associated with extremist/separation ideology like people somewhat accept that he supported it but do not endorse it themselves (it can be difficult for u to understand as people of other states only know him for that ideology)
But he was a religious teacher and they follow his interpretations (which are not extremist,its just what he politically supported was which i mentioned is not what people follow him for "necessarily" here in punjab)
Sorry Man, Soft supporters of Khali.. turn hardcore over the period of time.. only to return to normal if Life teaches them the same. This behavior should not be tolerated. Khalistan Flag, Bhindi - Both are big red flags. I am not sure what age non Sikh you are. But Hindus in Punjab are clear about that. Only confusion is among young fellas who have to dance to Khali numbers in college / school fests and hear occasional Bhindi gyan from their sikh peers. Hindu kids due to FOMO start accepting normalizing Bhindi espousing.

Sorry Man, Soft supporters of Khali.. turn hardcore over the period of time.. only to return to normal if Life teaches them the same. This behavior should not be tolerated. Khalistan Flag, Bhindi - Both are big red flags. I am not sure what age non Sikh you are. But Hindus in Punjab are clear about that. Only confusion is among young fellas who have to dance to Khali numbers in college / school fests and hear occasional Bhindi gyan from their sikh peers. Hindu kids due to FOMO start accepting normalizing Bhindi espousing.
Bhai was not saying that about that flag guy hopefully he gets his ass kicked and that SF pic matches a cover of a book on that saint by a journalist

Again I AM NOT DEFENDING, the above was just what i found about THIS PARTICULAR CASE, even i would not let those small signs u mentioned pass but online i see dumbasses just straight up bully naive kids who then in resistance tend to go the extreme path (both sides), I was just adding a bit of context (which people from other states may not know sometimes) not giving any clean chits, U can just talk these soft supporters out of it anyday but the fighting without any context which as i mentioned leads to more extremism in resistance is just sad to see

Any one can keep a book while he is a sleeping out of personal rivalry. And holding a Khalistani flag and posing with it doesn't really prove anything. I have seen Indian atheletes posing with Pakistani flag and sitting along with Pakistani cricketers in their homes, who are known to be funded by extremists and ISI.

There are many Indian leaders who proudly go to Pakistan on their 'personal' visits.

But Sanatan Dharmio ko bass dusro ke pait par laat marna ata hai. Kisi politician ko pakad ke dikhaye, wahan to g*nd phat jati hai dhoti khul jati hai , kyun? Because he is mai baap, huzuur, saar.

abey jo roz thukai ho rahi hai Kashmir mein usper dhyan do.

BC kya log ho?

U can just talk these soft supporters out of it anyday but the fighting without any context which as i mentioned leads to more extremism in resistance is just sad to see
Soft Supporters can be weeded out if the ecosystem which reinforces these views is weeded out. But that ecosystem is so intertwined with religion- that no entity outside religion can weed out the ecosystem. But what you can do is create taboo of contentious topics by making example of deviant behavior. Did Neo Hinduism was not weeded out of Child Marriage, Dowry etc after Independence?

You can religion can be commented upon day and night upon, other Indians cant even point their deviant behavior? Stop entertaining even slight deviant behavior. If they can set their Maryada limits, so you can.

Someone i was talking to from Para SF said the opposite…

He said he thinks in future the newer units might get more well equipped since he rated 21 way above 9,10 and even 1.

He said the people there are very egoistic..they think too much about themselves but units like 21 had better pool of officers.
9 is the most hyped one due to social media fandom. It mostly lived up to it too, with its hand in everything from cross border strikes to creation of other top units.

But the last 2 years have been very bad for them. Even if we keep the kandi ambush and rajouri casevac op out, have heard few disturbing details regarding it.

21 on the other hand remains underrated and keeps doing its ops silently. They also got some bad PR after shooting civilians in '21 though.

But the officers I have seen come across as very humble and all.

Khalistan Flag, Bhindi - Both are big red flags. I am not sure what age non Sikh you are. But Hindus in Punjab are clear about that. Only confusion is among young fellas who have to dance to Khali numbers in college / school fests and hear occasional Bhindi gyan from their sikh peers.

Traitor are those also who on taxpayers money get subsidy on old monk and sit like a lazy fat when soldiers are getting killed. I can create a report on them that they are intentionally being reckless to give a free hand to terrorists in Kashmir by not giving the soldiers proper gear and improving their training.

Vigilance must be put on the CO's and a few Lt. Gen and Col level officers for their ' intentional' inaction on important procurement, under suspicion of helping Pakistani funded terrorists.

G*nd marni hai to phir inki bhi mari jaye aur achi tarah mari jaye. Report toh 100 ban sakti hai inkpe upar.

There are many sikhs who do not support these idiots, and in Punjab you dont talk this politics out loud. Cause you never know who supports who. Nearly all of my sikh friends do not support Bhindi and his idea. Also can you imagine if some level of distrust starts occuring to no sikh soilders and how sensitive this could become. Before applying for the US Army you have to give a secret clearance process that involves a background investigation into an individual's character, allegiance, and history. Even the french have psychological and personality tests, logic tests (no education requirements), medical exam, physical condition tests, motivation and security interviews. These are even more stringent for those applying for the Foriegn Legion.
Why the fuck do we not have it ?

There are many sikhs who do not support these idiots, and in Punjab you dont talk this politics out loud. Cause you never know who supports who. Nearly all of my sikh friends do not support Bhindi and his idea. Also can you imagine if some level of distrust starts occuring to no sikh soilders and how sensitive this could become. Before applying for the US Army you have to give a secret clearance process that involves a background investigation into an individual's character, allegiance, and history. Even the french have psychological and personality tests, logic tests (no education requirements), medical exam, physical condition tests, motivation and security interviews. These are even more stringent for those applying for the Foriegn Legion.
Why the fuck do we not have it ?
Even after 9 sikh incident, the army didn't feel something of this sort should also be checked while recruiting 🙁

Even after 9 sikh incident, the army didn't feel something of this sort should also be checked while recruiting 🙁
Whats that? As far as I know Sikhs revolted after 84. And there are unsaid rules of recruiting them in close protection group of politicos. India needs to try mix regimentation again - it was unfeasible before as populations where they were sourcing from were living in their own wells. With now interconnected states and movement and internet - mix regimentation should better results.

Whats that? As far as I know Sikhs revolted after 84. And there are unsaid rules of recruiting them in close protection group of politicos. India needs to try mix regimentation again - it was unfeasible before as populations where they were sourcing from were living in their own wells. With now interconnected states and movement and internet - mix regimentation should better results.
Few days after Op Bluestar 9th Sikh soldiers started a mutiny and killed their own senior ranks which led to it being disbanded

9 is the most hyped one due to social media fandom. It mostly lived up to it too, with its hand in everything from cross border strikes to creation of other top units.

But the last 2 years have been very bad for them. Even if we keep the kandi ambush and rajouri casevac op out, have heard few disturbing details regarding it.

21 on the other hand remains underrated and keeps doing its ops silently. They also got some bad PR after shooting civilians in '21 though.

But the officers I have seen come across as very humble and all.
These people made fun of Marcos also 10 years ago and laughed …Now their favourite unit cannot stand next to Marcos in terms of equipment.

Had 9 Para and other Para units not shed blood in Jammu region they would be making fun of us.

There is a very good reason why officers from these units came on poscasts and used to make fun of others and have suddenly stopped doing so..because performance is suggesting something else.

Ah..forgive me from saying this but i am generaly a big fan of Sikhism and their practical teachings but as far as Army is concerned i think the fear is …

That muslims can be traitors at a personal level due to extremism but incase of Sikhs when they revolt they can be a group becoming a traitor and that turns very ugly.

That is why in one of the most well equipped and trained special units there are no Sikh boy and girls.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back