Indian Special Forces

Please continue the discussion here.

I forecast that in the coming decades such standards will be further lowered to induct women officers followed by transgender and the entire Army would become a SFF kind of platform where sex among everyone gets common.
Garud ke standards bhi esse hi hain bro...havent you seen pics of Garud probies passing out...they are in such huge numbers. In the same article PC Katoch also mentions that the army SF can look at out own MARCOS who have 60% attrition rate (by themselves, the diving phase has alot too as we know). So that means the Navy did not dilute the standards. It's crazy to see how it goes on like this in our country. SFF too was diluted, they made the SFF into a refugee's intake into army rather than a special operations capable force which it was, infact it was a really potent force trained by the same guys who worked in MACV-SOG at the time, Vietnam was still going on.
The reason we are so pathetic in keeping standards high is, that everyone cares about being a tight knit family, all for one, one for all doesnt work everywhere. You can't keep everyone happy. That is the classic Indian problem. Brig (later Major General) Padha fought a lone battle to ward off the attacks and the DGMO had fully supported him to seperate SF regiment from Parachute Regiment but the Chief could not withstand the pressure and gave in to the demands of the Parachute Regiment veterans. Later on, while explaining this retrograde decision he would call Brig Keshav Padha to his office and mention that the “Gaon Boodas (Village elders) from your Regiment had virtually blown up the roof top of my office till such time I agreed to scrap this new Special Forces Regiment.”

SFF too was diluted, they made the SFF into a refugee's intake into army rather than a special operations capable force

Para SF should be kept away from SFF. Both are two different forces for two different tasks. Har jagah Para SF walo ko daloge ya Airborne walo ko daal dogey bina sochey samjhey just because chap has done some courses this doesn't mean he will fit in SFF. He will be a black sheep in the herd.

Garud ke standards bhi esse hi hain bro...havent you seen pics of Garud probies passing out...they are in such huge numbers. In the same article PC Katoch also mentions that the army SF can look at out own MARCOS who have 60% attrition rate (by themselves, the diving phase has alot too as we know). So that means the Navy did not dilute the standards. It's crazy to see how it goes on like this in our country. SFF too was diluted, they made the SFF into a refugee's intake into army rather than a special operations capable force which it was, infact it was a really potent force trained by the same guys who worked in MACV-SOG at the time, Vietnam was still going on.
The reason we are so pathetic in keeping standards high is, that everyone cares about being a tight knit family, all for one, one for all doesnt work everywhere. You can't keep everyone happy. That is the classic Indian problem. Brig (later Major General) Padha fought a lone battle to ward off the attacks and the DGMO had fully supported him to seperate SF regiment from Parachute Regiment but the Chief could not withstand the pressure and gave in to the demands of the Parachute Regiment veterans. Later on, while explaining this retrograde decision he would call Brig Keshav Padha to his office and mention that the “Gaon Boodas (Village elders) from your Regiment had virtually blown up the roof top of my office till such time I agreed to scrap this new Special Forces Regiment.”
Around 2012 my friend who was a Ghatak in a Infantry unit told me that he trained with Garuds in CBS and said he didnt consider them SF.He went on to say that Ghataks were better than them in Physicals and Shooting..And went on to say what will these oxford shoes do against Kashmiri militancy.

Then few years ago i met a officer from Para SF who also trained with them and said the same thing that they dont match up against Para SF but talk sooo big about themselves that he got pissed and asked what great operations have you conducted?

Many might not know about their infamous incident in Mao land.

Anyway,Army has no idea what SF is and they consider it as just another regiment.

Thatswhy they treat it as such.

Even the SF officers havent stood up fot it.

CBS is ?
Around 2012 my friend who was a Ghatak in a Infantry unit told me that he trained with Garuds in CBS and said he didnt consider them SF.He went on to say that Ghataks were better than them in Physicals and Shooting..And went on to say what will these oxford shoes do against Kashmiri militancy.

Then few years ago i met a officer from Para SF who also trained with them and said the same thing that they dont match up against Para SF but talk sooo big about themselves that he got pissed and asked what great operations have you conducted?

Many might not know about their infamous incident in Mao land.

Anyway,Army has no idea what SF is and they consider it as just another regiment.

Thatswhy they treat it as such.

Even the SF officers havent stood up fot it.

Yea corps battle school before kashmir deployment

Here it's written it's for everyone who goes to Kashmir, but I dont think MARCOS or Paras do it. Right ?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back