Indo-China Border & LAC

PLAAF J-20s are a genuine threat. Even if we assume it is high 4.5+ gen that's still better than EF2000 / Rafales.

We need contingency plans to tackle it. Only way forward is domestic manufacturing of LCA Mk-2 / ORCA / AMCA in large numbers so that we can quickly replace them during war.

We have already achieved sufficient self-sufficiency in SAMs & radars, which is a good thing. XRSAM development should be fast-tracked and complemented with S-400. I don't think S-400 will be at all effective against the Chinese (coz they also have the same system).

May be this? They are buying gold like anything every year in tons.

Because USD and other phoren currencies will be worthless when they finally gather the balls to invade Taiwan and the west sanctions them to shit?

Shiny Metal has intrinsic value, everyone wants it.

iirc we have also increased gold purchases altough we aren't in the league of the big boys in terms of total stock.

Not just number, but embedded into a system.

I personal think the J20 + KJ500 is more powerful combination on border.

There are already 70+ KJ500 and KJ2000 in services.

View: https://x.com/friendsoftibet/status/1796157424987980212?t=F44qgCisqfBnvj7q5v-qnA&s=19

And it's making more and more.

View: https://x.com/RupprechtDeino/status/1310834609588973568?t=GR1TfoKsntRdz7SAwmgRJA&s=19

View: https://x.com/RupprechtDeino/status/1826178088452902938?t=cZrryUzIlhfnlfd5wDNuCA&s=19

Good makes it easier for one of us to steal it and bring it back to India for inspection.

But can they keep them all flying? It is one thing to mass produce those planes but another thing to mass produce all the spares to keep them flying and in good service. You quickly approach the point of diminishing returns.
If there is anyone who mass produce the sh.t out of anything it's the PRC!! I would doubt their quality and their combat readiness but not the ability to manufacture!! That's a proven ability and they have demonstrated it for decades now.

China earned around 0.8T to1.0T USD as trade surplus every year. But after reached $3T forex reserve in 2014 didn't change too much for 10yrs.

What happened then? Some invested on OROB projects, some for buying resources, mines, gold all over the world. The central government just didn't say.
What about the plans for gold backed BRICS currency ?

• DBO to Karakoram Pass
  • Saser Brangsa to DBO
  • Chusul to Thakung Post.

BREAKING -

India, China Breakthrough: LAC Patrolling Pact "Leading To Disengagement"​

New Delhi:
India and China have arrived on a patrolling arrangement along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Himalayas, and it can lead to disengagement and resolution of skirmishes that began in May 2020, Foreign Secretary Vikram Misri said today.

The breakthrough came ahead of the BRICS meeting to be held in Russia

Details awaited..

View: https://x.com/ConflictMoniter/status/1848301001587187748

A complete resolution it looks like, a big fat F**K YOU to the Western powers and deep state. Probably decided weeks ago. Was just waiting for the right time.

Indian, MEA

"
I have the opportunity now to share with you. I can share with you that over the last several weeks, #Indian and #Chinese diplomatic and military negotiators have been in close contact with each other in a variety of forums, and as a result of these discussions, agreement has been arrived at on patrolling arrangements along the Line of Actual Control (#LAC) in the India-China border areas, leading to disengagement and a resolution of the issues that had arisen in these areas in 2020. And we will be taking the next steps on this."
"

Indian, MEA

"
I have the opportunity now to share with you. I can share with you that over the last several weeks, #Indian and #Chinese diplomatic and military negotiators have been in close contact with each other in a variety of forums, and as a result of these discussions, agreement has been arrived at on patrolling arrangements along the Line of Actual Control (#LAC) in the India-China border areas, leading to disengagement and a resolution of the issues that had arisen in these areas in 2020. And we will be taking the next steps on this."
"
Means pre 2020 status??

This is good, it puts tremendous pressure to maintain good relations with India. the path to multilateral world order is possible if India and China avoid the divide and conquer trap.

It also shows that India made China yield, so in other’s perspective India is perceived as a future Chinese equal.

A complete resolution it looks like, a big fat F**K YOU to the Western powers and deep state. Probably decided weeks ago. Was just waiting for the right time.

Heh, not really. They will finger us again. Remember how they 'disengaged' from Doklam? Only to turn up at Galwan valley? Chinkus have been very clear in their objectives since the formation of ccpstan - it is us, who kept believing in 'muh hindi chini bhai bhai', 'muh united global south against ebhil west' etc.

Heh, not really. They will finger us again. Remember how they 'disengaged' from Doklam? Only to turn up at Galwan valley? Chinkus have been very clear in their objectives since the formation of ccpstan - it is us, who kept believing in 'muh hindi chini bhai bhai', 'muh united global south against ebhil west' etc.
All I am seeing is USA nudging India to make G2 possible by forcing India to band with China. And you are right. All these agreements are nothing but farce and temporary.

This is good, it puts tremendous pressure to maintain good relations with India. the path to multilateral world order is possible if India and China avoid the divide and conquer trap.

It also shows that India made China yield, so in other’s perspective India is perceived as a future Chinese equal.
But still not clear will china retreat from our LAC line ?

All I am seeing is USA nudging India to make G2 possible by forcing India to band with China. And you are right. All these agreements are nothing but farce and temporary.
These games will continue till the day of reckoning which includes India swinging between China & the US as the situation dictates. However bottom line is China's the immediate threat & the US is the long term threat . Our best bet is to see both cancel each other out in a war.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back