Indo-China Border & LAC

Doesn't matter what I allegedly say , facts (as per media)

. rouge officer tried to make the hit
. enquiry board formed said rouge officer arrested, America almost happy with cooperation

if america made same tantrums as Canada with Biden announcing in senate/congress about the matter ,as head of state moodiji would have lost face
Correct thing would have been to brush this incident under the carpe
Answer to that lies in my previous posts last paragraph .

Anyway doesn't matter ,the rouge agent was caught for his mistakes. Will India brush it under carpet if gora agent caught, ofcourse unlike them we couldn't pressurise them to act on handler case in point Coleman headly ( although it was terrorism much serious than current alleged charges)

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what I say , facts (as per media)

. rouge officer tried to make the hit
. enquiry board formed said rouge officer arrested, America almost happy with cooperation

if america made same tantrums as Canada with Biden announcing in senate/congress about the matter ,as head of state moodiji would have lost face

Answer to that lies in my previous posts last paragraph .

Anyway doesn't matter ,the rouge agent was caught for his mistakes. Will India brush it under carpet if gora agent caught, ofcourse unlike them we couldn't pressurise them to act on handler case in point Coleman /headly ( although it was terrorism much serious than current alleged charges)
Talking of headly ,quiet a coincidence that he was alleged to be a dea informant and cc1 was also ensnared by a dea agent.
It has been repeatedly reported for the past few years and recently that his friend Tahawwur Hussain Rana will be extradited to India, but somehow it gets extended.

Last edited:
But America openly chose to pick a fight with us.

If it openly choose to fight, US too would loose on a partnership it has tried hard to cultivate.

Present trajectory doesn't suggest US will go Canada way, anyhow the power differential will play out.

India will aquiece to a limit not beyond that.

If pushed beyond a point America will loose the whole plot as India would be forced to retaliate due to public pressure, anyway us administration is not a monolith case in point usa backs israel to the hilt but many democrat political appointees have resigned over the same.

In case of Israel it's the only option available to them but when it comes to India the leli elements may get much more support.

And we cozying up to China was exactly what US wanted. They wanted to paint India " against us" category so badly.

They are welcome to do it like they did with Russia, they lost Russia's natural resource bounty.

They are welcome also to lose market access to the fastest growing major consoomer economy, which is unsaturated like their home economies in terms of goods and services.

They are also free to lose the world's best supply of youthful warmbodies to go up against the China man's 40 year old unkil warm bodies

They are welcome to do it like they did with Russia, they lost Russia's natural resource bounty.

They are welcome also to lose market access to the fastest growing major consoomer economy, which is unsaturated like their home economies in terms of goods and services.

They are also free to lose the world's best supply of youthful warmbodies to go up against the China man's 40 year old unkil warm bodies
They are banking on latin and arab bodies to bring back glory and comfort of cold war era. But they dont understand that glow of cold war did not come alone on the back of machivilean strategies but by cold disciplined hard work their population put in not dismmilar from Chinese sweatshops since the days of industrial revolution.

They are banking on latin and arab bodies to bring back glory and comfort of cold war era. But they dont understand that glow of cold war did not come alone on the back of machivilean strategies but by cold disciplined hard work their population put in not dismmilar from Chinese sweatshops since the days of industrial revolution.

Arabs and Mestizos can't be arsed to die in the West's wars, especially when now all the 3 green power centers viz Saudiya,Turki and Irani are anti West.

Mestizos have a strong Lol Salaam leftie undercurrent in their culture thanks to the OG Cold War.

I was thinking about the Peenoys but China won't attack Pinoypines and neither will Peenoise attack China so even that possibility doesn't make sense.

Perhaps this is God turning the west mad so they fall on their faces, so all nations can finally have freedom rather than being slowly converted either to the cult of Globohomo or the green religion.

There is no (((trust))) with Chinku, that's asking for a blade between your ribs tbh.

We have to treat them exactly how they have treated foreign tech investment since the last 40 years.

Make sure there is ToT, they are free to setup facilities producing parts and subcomponents for finished goods, they are free to setup final assembly plants provided they indeginize some of the parts used or export the production.

We also need to encourage our desi JV partners or employees at chinku sub component firms to steal their tech and processes and either ditch the chink partner in case of JV or start their own rival firm in case of top employees.

What they should not be allowed to do is direct import and sell here.

Basically we need the whole "increase duty on fully build mobile phone imports so that they setup assembly plants here" scheme across a wide variety of sectors.

The Chinku is like a fire or an explosion, if we contain it we can cook our food on it, if not it burns us, if we contain it we can use it to shoot our enemies, if not we get blown to pieces.
Nobody should ever trust the Chinese.

It's just that, I have 10% trust on them while I have 0% trust on the Gora scum.

Nobody should ever trust the Chinese.

It's just that, I have 10% trust on them while I have 0% trust on the Gora scum.

Both are an immediate threat only their nature is different.

China is mostly a conventional military conflict threat i.e their land grabs and military aggression, rest of it is them dumping their chink shit here etc which can be dealt easily

US is a non-military threat, they want to regime-change Modi and replace him with a coalition of pliant puppets so that India is their next vassal, they can infiltrate every level of military, UPSC passout officers and the political class, and once the regime change is done their next step is to defang the central govt and widen the fissures in Indian society, caste, language etc and add new things to the mix like feminism and LGTVHD+

US seeks to control India and social engineer it's people
the Chinese just want India to be incapable of threatening or even being a nuisance to them.

Anyway as these two go further and further away from G2 dostana it will become easy for us.

So all it sums up to we lost our land.

Somebody pls tell modi ji no need to do chest thumping. This time not US but china does.

So all it sums up to we lost our land.

Somebody pls tell modi ji no need to do chest thumping. This time not US but china does.
How does it sum up
It has been deliberately discussed to death regarding status quo
Mudiji has habit of premature celebration
Improving ties with china will be next biggest blunder
Just bcoz u have to show middle finger to china last not cut out hans

How does it sum up
It has been deliberately discussed to death regarding status quo
Mudiji has habit of premature celebration
Improving ties with china will be next biggest blunder
Just bcoz u have to show middle finger to china last not cut out hans

Depends what kind of imporving ties.
I'd expect someone who has been burnt by Nariyal Paani diplomacy to be more careful with them

Guys, so what is the summary of this 'deal' we had with chinka ? Are patrols allowed back into areas where we used to before 2020 galwan ? Buffer areas are in our area only exclusively? If so we lost badly....

What Hellfire is suggesting amounts to war . If we ask him are we prepared for it he will slip into Modi being Nehru 2. He's not all that wrong in his diagnosis.

What's left unsaid is short of a major war like a WW event where we can fancy our chances , as of now we'd have to be in defensive mode.

Perhaps the Indian security managers think a WW is our best bet of settling the issue though with the kind of preparations they're mounting I'm not sure how they're planning to go about it if at all.

Guys, so what is the summary of this 'deal' we had with chinka ? Are patrols allowed back into areas where we used to before 2020 galwan ? Buffer areas are in our area only exclusively? If so we lost badly....
Mostly status quo back to 2020 April with both the sides patrolling the points as they did in past but for now we have to inform each other
Buffer zones were temporary from beginning to settle down the tension
As depsang and demchok issues are sort out leaders think the conflict is over and let's move towards nariyal pani

What Hellfire is suggesting amounts to war . If we ask him are we prepared for it he will slip into Modi being Nehru 2. He's not all that wrong in his diagnosis.

What's left unsaid is short of a major war like a WW event where we can fancy our chances , as of now we'd have to be in defensive mode.

Perhaps the Indian security managers think a WW is our best bet of settling the issue though with the kind of preparations they're mounting I'm not sure how they're planning to go about it if at all.

They are not.
They are doing what an Ostrich does.

There is 0 seriousness about either procurement or manufacturing the stuff we need.

When the time comes we will be caught with our pants down again.

Did you'll see the 11 - mudi photo op interaction. Modi extends his hand Xi points to photo op focus area. Modiji smiles while they shake ands 11 looks like he just ate a jackfruit ..whole.:bplease:
I agree with @mist_consecutive about him flying here to hug modi if it was an agreement on their terms.
I guess 11's internal thoughts were "I gave you border agreement for free for the sake of de-dollarisation .. I cant be arsed to look happy about it.."

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back