Indo US Relations

We already know these internal enemies, the real question is what are we going to do with them and when
Make them disappear & liquidate a few (implement correction dispatch methods like the famous Russian bear hugging midget do)
That will be enough to deter & make the remaining one quiver in fear.

The amerishart & co. funded internal vermins will cry a few months & then either crawl back to their hole or run away to western shitholes

Real question should be - Do bhajipao have the balls to implement such measures and can they show the superior cotha the proper place ( I highly doubt with the current bhaji admin. which is high on dhandomaxxing chooran)

Last edited:
Make them disappear & liquidate a few (implement correction dispatch methods like the famous Russian bear hugging midget do)
That will be enough to deter & make the remaining one quiver in fear.

The amerishart & co. funded internal vermins will cry a few months & then either crawl back to their hole or run away to western shitholes

Real question should be - Do bhajipao have the balls to implement such measures and can they show the superior cotha the proper place ( I highly doubt with the current bhaji admin. which is high on dhandomaxxing chooran)
You are asking Gujju Banias to act like Kshatriyas when it comes to dealing with traitors.

Not possible. The mercantile Bania will sacrifice national security for $$$$$

This is not AbRaHaMiCs, this is the Burgerchods using "muh reelijus freedom khatre me hai" as yet another excuse for them to threaten to sanction us or hold up certain defence imports like those GE engines.

IIRC USCIRF used to also shit on India with the same excuses during Maunmohan Singh rule, and that was a "secular" regime.
I believe a Pakistani is head of this commission presently(?)

Added- it's correct https://www.opindia.com/2024/10/usc...nd-their-connection-with-anti-india-elements/

You are asking Gujju Banias to act like Kshatriyas when it comes to dealing with traitors.

Not possible. The mercantile Bania will sacrifice national security for $$$$$

Thing is bumping a few traitors won't result in immediate sanctions like how these dhoti shivering fellas expect.

Like nothing except mean words would have some if say Goobair would have met with an accident, died of natural causes, or if they want to be cheeky, sent to hell by some namaloom afrad

What the Top Dogs need now is to master "Controlled Left" or "Controlled Opposition" and that requires money which penny-pinching and dhando-maxxing mentality doesn't allow.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back