Israel - Hamas Conflict

I still remember CTO expo in Munich couple of years ago it more less seminars rather than expo, in that event some guy from very sketchy org made a presentation on which he explained middle East is very chaotic but can be controlled, he mentioned 3 things which I remember to this day, any Arab or Islamists organization highly centralized and center power oriented, they lack interoperability, they never think outside the box, so any law enforcement agency can intercept or intrud in to these orgs chain of command can easily disrupt or destroy these orgs, now thing's happening on Gaza liberation operation more or less evident of these base 3 points.
British knew how to control them and did a pretty good job controlling whole Middle East to extent that they Women were bit freer while under British than after getting independence.​

No way them diks and balls are intact or working after them blasts.

jews blasted these muzzies where it hurts them most, physically and psychologically.

And remember, if pagers can be used as bombs, then the other 100 things in the home used daily can be used as bombs.

I will bet my left nut, pun intended, all these muzzies are throwing away their phones as well.

jews blasted these muzzies where it hurts them most, physically and psychologically.

And remember, if pagers can be used as bombs, then the other 100 things in the home used daily can be used as bombs.

I will bet my left nut, pun intended, all these muzzies are throwing away their phones as well.
means communication black out imposed.

1726641902806.png

The only retaliation Islamist troglodytes are capable of, is impotent rage.

Islamists are only capable of forming mobs and lynching unarmed non-Muslim civilians. They don't have the IQ or the tech to defeat an organized Army like Israel's.

20 Milliion Jews are giving the finger to 2 Billion mullas.

Hindus like to simp for Israel but you'd be better served to actually do what Israel does.

And unlike just 20 Million Jews, you have 1 Billion Hindus. You can takeon the entire Islamic world.

True story from almost a decade ago. A middle class hotelier lead protests to stop illegal construction of a mosque in his area which had 75%H and 25%M population. He won that round and the Bullahs had to stop building.

They marked him after that and ensured no faithful entered his hotel for even a tea and used multiple techniques to dissuade Hs, such as taking up parking spaces nearby, bunch of them hanging around in groups on the narrow street discouraging females and families etc.

In couple of years, he was booking loss continuously, was unable to repay debts, and this gem of a guy who had been a very active Sanghi since his childhood, took his own life, leaving behind wife and two kids. The sad house-wife who had never worked a job before, had to start from scratch learning typing and basic computing to earn a fresher's salary when she was entering middle age. The school going son could no longer see his mom's struggle after he entered high school few years later and killed himself.

The wife's relatives woke up after the shock of the son also taking his life. They lobbied around and helped the wife get a decent permanent job at a co-operative society through caste / community links and ensured the daughter get funding for good education. Sanghis and Hs around always offered lots of sympathy and short term help, but it was only wife's close relatives and caste links that saved the mother and daughter from following the father and son's foot steps.

The mosque was completed without hindrance after a few years delay and still stands. Ms are b/w 30-35% now.

We can't even support middle class family of one Hindu martyr without social media outcry, government funds and BJP in power but are deluded enough to think we can take on entire Islamic world!

Whites are working since decades to try and split away Sikhs (without any blowback from us) while Kanglus have already got busy in conversion and we are least bothered beyond some token tweets and posts. Everybody considers it to be Modi, Shah and Doval's headache to solve it.

Focus on bringing Dharmics at all levels together as a vibrant and cohesive community taking care of each other first, weaponising it is still a faaaaar shot.

True story from almost a decade ago. A middle class hotelier lead protests to stop illegal construction of a mosque in his area which had 75%H and 25%M population. He won that round and the Bullahs had to stop building.

They marked him after that and ensured no faithful entered his hotel for even a tea and used multiple techniques to dissuade Hs, such as taking up parking spaces nearby, bunch of them hanging around in groups on the narrow street discouraging females and families etc.

In couple of years, he was booking loss continuously, was unable to repay debts, and this gem of a guy who had been a very active Sanghi since his childhood, took his own life, leaving behind wife and two kids. The sad house-wife who had never worked a job before, had to start from scratch learning typing and basic computing to earn a fresher's salary when she was entering middle age. The school going son could no longer see his mom's struggle after he entered high school few years later and killed himself.

The wife's relatives woke up after the shock of the son also taking his life. They lobbied around and helped the wife get a decent permanent job at a co-operative society through caste / community links and ensured the daughter get funding for good education. Sanghis and Hs around always offered lots of sympathy and short term help, but it was only wife's close relatives and caste links that saved the mother and daughter from following the father and son's foot steps.

The mosque was completed without hindrance after a few years delay and still stands. Ms are b/w 30-35% now.

We can't even support middle class family of one Hindu martyr without social media outcry, government funds and BJP in power but are deluded enough to think we can take on entire Islamic world!

Whites are working since decades to try and split away Sikhs (without any blowback from us) while Kanglus have already got busy in conversion and we are least bothered beyond some token tweets and posts. Everybody considers it to be Modi, Shah and Doval's headache to solve it.

Focus on bringing Dharmics at all levels together as a vibrant and cohesive community taking care of each other first, weaponising it is still a faaaaar shot.
Anecdotes. Anyway, only a coward would take his life particularly if he has a wife and kids.

He might have been a practising Hindu but he was a grade 1 coward.

Also, I won't expect the average Hindu to come to my rescue either. I myself would typically depend only on my caste fellows in such a conflict.

A secret message was sent to the pagers on pretext of important message from their leadrship but it was a message from Mossad. It started a timer in the Pagers.
Those who took out the pagers and read the message got their eyesight gone and injuries to face and chest and those who could not take them out lost them diks-n-balz.​

A secret message was sent to the pagers on pretext of important message from their leadrship but it was a message from Mossad. It started a timer in the Pagers.
Those who took out the pagers and read the message got their eyesight gone and injuries to face and chest and those who could not take them out lost them diks-n-balz.​
can india do this ??

Anecdotes. Anyway, only a coward would take his life particularly if he has a wife and kids.

He might have been a practising Hindu but he was a grade 1 coward.

Also, I won't expect the average Hindu to come to my rescue either. I myself would typically depend only on my caste fellows in such a conflict.

Hindu martyr family fates maybe anecdotes to you but is of real consequence to their families and is the reason we've lost Baloch, Sindh, west Punjab and maybe soon, east Bengal.

We will continue to lose ground till we stop treating real martyrs (not online ones!) and their families as anecdotes

Hindu martyr family fates maybe anecdotes to you but is of real consequence to their families and is the reason we've lost Baloch, Sindh, west Punjab and maybe soon, east Bengal.

We will continue to lose ground till we stop treating real martyrs (not online ones!) and their families as anecdotes
Was he a coward or not?

Answer the simple question.

I still remember CTO expo in Munich couple of years ago it more less seminars rather than expo, in that event some guy from very sketchy org made a presentation on which he explained middle East is very chaotic but can be controlled, he mentioned 3 things which I remember to this day, any Arab or Islamists organization highly centralized and center power oriented, they lack interoperability, they never think outside the box, so any law enforcement agency can intercept or intrud in to these orgs chain of command can easily disrupt or destroy these orgs, now thing's happening on Gaza liberation operation more or less evident of these base 3 points.

There's a famous article about this, and you can replace 'Arabs' with 'Muslims' in general. For the past couple hundred years or so it's been nothing but an utter humiliation for them as a whole when it comes to war fighting.

Which is why they keep boasting about some 7th century conquests of Umayyud, in the more recent history they got mogged by almost every non muslim power they went to war with.

The only reason Islam and the arabs are even relevant today is due to the black liquid gold they keep digging out of their lands, else the religion would've pretty much been dead.

He should've hired hitmen when he had enough money and problem was in its budding stage. Disposing off the garbage is the only way forward.

Even if we give only 3*2 sqm of space to a dead rodent, current generation will hog up 1200sqkm of our land. Can you believe that.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back