Israel Iranian proxy Conflicts

If we look at the video of Iran's missile strikes closely, most of them didn't seem to carry any payload. There are initial flares from the impact and then nothing. Close up video of a impact site only seem to have a crater created by Kinetic action of the missile impact. Expect for the Gas facility catching fire, we are yet to hear of any notable destruction.

We've got footage of more destruction from single Iskander strikes than from 200+ missile salvo from Iran!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Iran mostly seem interested to demonstrate their capacity for accurate strikes bypassing the Israel's Air defense network and establish minimum deterrence against future Israeli adventure

If we look at the video of Iran's missile strikes closely, most of them didn't seem to carry any payload. There are initial flares from the impact and then nothing. Close up video of a impact site only seem to have a crater created by Kinetic action of the missile impact. Expect for the Gas facility catching fire, we are yet to hear of any notable destruction.

We've got footage of more destruction from single Iskander strikes than from 200+ missile salvo from Iran!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Iran mostly seem interested to demonstrate their capacity for accurate strikes bypassing the Israel's Air defense network and establish minimum deterrence against future Israeli adventure

Only thing stopping the Jews from molesting Poorsians further is unironically Uncle Sam.
They can't establish any deterrence because they know they will be toppled by Israel and US if casualties reach a certain threshold.

The missile drama now and in April is just theatre to restore flagging morale of supporters and jihadi grunts in their hizbulah and hamass type proxies.

Only thing stopping the Jews from molesting Poorsians further is unironically Uncle Sam.
They can't establish any deterrence because they know they will be toppled by Israel and US if casualties reach a certain threshold.

The missile drama now and in April is just theatre to restore flagging morale of supporters and jihadi grunts in their hizbulah and hamass type proxies.
That seems correct as poorani mullas have to keep morale high elese their own youth would topple them

There were zero Israelis casualties from such missiles. Iran has done all it can for Hezbollah once the US has moved in. But I do not trust PM Netanhayu to take the win and concentrate on Hezbollah. He seems to have a serious hard on for a fight with Iran.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back