Israel Iranian proxy Conflicts

India would have been like current lebanon if partition didn't happen.
Even after partition,there is still a catch. Complete exchange of population didn't happen and they are about 25 crore now.

There are 20% Arabs who are citizens of Israel and also green religionists, you ask them and they will identify as "Palestinian" and not Israeli Arab however.
Grass is not green on their side either.

There are 20% Arabs who are citizens of Israel and also green religionists, you ask them and they will identify as "Palestinian" and not Israeli Arab however.
Grass is not green on their side either.
I know about that. I was talking about the Indian side of the issue.
Now expect that 30 crore to increase even more in the future.
About this issue,can you imagine a civil war scenario in India in future? Any way to prevent it or wipe them out?

Palestine is not a country though. Even if they are recognised as country they don't have their own army, economy of Palestine is controlled by Israel only, they are more like a colony.
Israel has never given freedom to Palestine state that's why world is suggesting 'two state solutions'

I think you are living in 2000s.

You pure land of Ummah, Also known as Palastine have own government call HAMAS in Gaza and Abbas in West Bank.

Palastine control their own economy, they beg a lots and invest in tunnel infrastructure. Do you think Israel is interfering??

Palastine have their own Fighters, children army. How come Iran is supplying rockets in Gaza if Palastine is not controlling it's borders??

Israel is not occupying Palastine land, infact it has won the land after each war. As per UN charter Israel and Palastine are two separate states. Even Israel recognise it but your beloved ummah don't.

I know about that. I was talking about the Indian side of the issue.
Now expect that 30 crore to increase even more in the future.
About this issue,can you imagine a civil war scenario in India in future? Any way to prevent it or wipe them out?
Indian Ms won't ever cross 20% of the population. In fact, the chances are that Ms would plateau at ~18%. You need to worry about the spread of radical thoughts among them; not their numbers.

You are assuming only domestic production, It is very possible with the flood of unsolicited imports.
If you ask me the 1% per decade increase on avg is the result of imports only and not from domestic production.

Border intrusions are down too, significantly. In a few years time, the whole of BD border would be properly fenced (it is already almost entirely fenced; barring some patches in WB where the state govt keeps dragging its feet on land acquisitions for obvious reasons).

It is actually the Indo-Myanmar border where rampant intrusions have been going on for the past few years because they have started fencing only recently.

Last edited:
Indian Ms won't ever cross 20% of the population. In fact, the chances are that Ms would plateau at ~18%. You need to worry about the spread of radical thoughts among them; not their numbers.

You are assuming only domestic production, It is very possible with the flood of unsolicited imports.
If you ask me the 1% per decade increase on avg is the result of imports only and not from domestic production.

lol wtf. Apparently all Hizbullah members received an encrypted message and required them to press two buttons to be able to hear it, and in the process took out both their hands.

Iran’s Deception and the Missed Opportunity

Iran has inflicted the greatest damage on itself by attacking Israel twice: once in April and again more recently. Both times, while Iran claimed significant destruction, the reality was far different. Most of the missiles were intercepted, and those that did hit carried warheads too small to cause any major damage. Satellite images show only minor damage, such as roof destruction—nothing more.

Israel could have retaliated immediately but chose to hold back. They have a larger target in mind: Iran’s nuclear sites, which are likely responsible for enriching uranium or assembling bombs. These facilities, buried 40 to 50 meters underground, are difficult to access without powerful weaponry, such as 3-ton ground-penetrating bombs. These bombs have been used before, successfully destroying Hezbollah hideouts and killing key leaders.

However, the only country that manufactures these bombs is the United States. If the U.S. withholds them, Israel’s hands are tied. The U.S. has spent nearly a decade raising concerns about Iran’s nuclear ambitions, and now it has the chance to act by supplying Israel with the necessary tools to neutralize the threat. Unfortunately, weak U.S. leadership seems more focused on public opinion and upcoming elections than on taking decisive action. This indecision is a dangerous delay.

This may be the world’s last opportunity to confront a nuclear Iran. It cannot afford to be missed.

Since Yahoods have blasted Heznobollahs since the past month, their great plan of celebrating October 7th has been spoilt.

However the average greenie is still trying to celebrate before and after that date

I wonder if the yahoods will actually bomb Eran tomorrow, will be interesting to see :pop2:

Border intrusions are down too, significantly. In a few years time, the whole of BD border would be properly fenced (it is already almost entirely fenced; barring some patches in WB where the state govt keeps dragging its feet on land acquisitions for obvious reasons).

It is actually the Indo-Myanmar border where rampant intrusions have been going on for the past few years because they have started fencing only recently.
You did consider both biological and intrusions.
How can you be sure about the highlighted part? They have successfully become majority or come to significant numbers, at least in some parts of the world.

The problem also lies with the Hindus becoming distant to their roots. I would say this is bigger problem.

Why wouldn't they cross the 20%, I don't understand. Afterall, Hindus own TFR due to Education, Women's Rights, Childfree Kool-Aid is coming down further?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back