Russian Ukrainian War

Where do these figures about half a million dead Ukrainian soldiers come from? Many people here cite these mysterious numbers.
But the fact that the US is solving its problems without shedding a drop of its blood was clear from the very beginning. The same can be said about China. Russia's dependence on Chinese trade has reached 40%. You don't think that Iran and North Korea are simply selling them their weapons? Surely there is also payment in the form of technology transfer.
I have no complaints about either the US or Europe. They are solving their geopolitical problems.
We are solving the problem of our survival. Putin wants to destroy Ukrainians as a nation. The Ukrainian language and Ukrainian culture are banned in the occupied territories. Children are taught in schools that there has never been any Ukraine. It is funny and curious when this is done by teachers sent from Kabardino-Balkaria (apparently this is the most primordially Russian region).
So American or European weapons - it makes no difference to us what we use to drive out the enemy.
so? whats the fig then? or its still stuck at 31000 ?
As per wikipedia -
1726838823737.png
1726838975266.png

We are getting some half a million+ of russis wasted at a rate of 1000~+ give or take per day as per , that goes to that figure in almost 930 days of war. According to some rough estimation.. its around 650k give or take .
1726838201764.png
that's acceptable..

What is the ukrainian status? Am just curious.

I/We have no issue against your fight of survival against any occupier even we support it, BUT, we do not support the fact that you as a country is being used to level a different game of unilateral dominance showing middle finger to all the legal rules of financial institutes as sanctions in the name of assistance. Won't repeat the same words as the same has repeated been discussed times earlier.

So better to leave it as it was.

Now new fun fact to ease the tensed senario

Chechens are going bit clownish .. now the fight is between Toyotttttttta and Elon mamu...

Free advertisement of Cybertruck at real ground.. :shoot:

View: https://x.com/i/status/1837054762811826408

As per wikipedia -
View attachment 10000
View attachment 10003

We are getting some half a million+ of russis wasted at a rate of 1000~+ give or take per day as per , that goes to that figure in almost 930 days of war. According to some rough estimation.. its around 650k give or take .
View attachment 9999
that's acceptable..

I/We have no issue against your fight of survival against any occupier even we support it, BUT, we do not support the fact that you as a country is being used to level a different game of unilateral dominance showing middle finger to all the legal rules of financial institutes as sanctions in the name of assistance. Won't repeat the same words as the same has repeated been discussed times earlier.

Chechens are going bit clownish .. now the fight is between Toyotttttttta and Elon mamu...

The one who attacked is to blame. It's simple.
All other Russian fabrications are not interesting.
As for losses. WSJ also writes about 80,000 killed and 400,000 wounded Ukrainian soldiers, but after their "Kyiv in three days", I hardly believe any Western information, except for the official one. So the FORMER deputy can name any numbers he wants, he is not an official. Maybe they are more, maybe they are less - we don't know yet. This is an assumption, like Putler ordered to drive Ukrainian troops out of the Kursk region by October 15. There is no official confirmation of this.
The day before yesterday I talked about Toropets and the СМ Palyanitsya, this is also an assumption.
photo_2024-09-18_20-26-10.jpg
Palyanitsya

The one who attacked is to blame. It's simple.
All other Russian fabrications are not interesting.
As for losses. WSJ also writes about 80,000 killed and 400,000 wounded Ukrainian soldiers, but after their "Kyiv in three days", I hardly believe any Western information, except for the official one. So the FORMER deputy can name any numbers he wants, he is not an official. Maybe they are more, maybe they are less - we don't know yet. This is an assumption, like Putler ordered to drive Ukrainian troops out of the Kursk region by October 15. There is no official confirmation of this.
The day before yesterday I talked about Toropets and the СМ Palyanitsya, this is also an assumption.
View attachment 10010
Palyanitsya
Akim, you really screwed up. You always claimed that Putin said Kyiv in three days, and I always said the western media claimed that, not Putin. But now you just admitted it was the western media. "but after their "Kyiv in three days", I hardly believe any Western information, except for the official one."

As per wikipedia -
View attachment 10000
View attachment 10003

View attachment 9999
that's acceptable..

All I know is Ukraine has way more dead and injured than Russia. Russia fires more missile, they have more armor, they have more planes, and they fire five times more artillery.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back