Russian Ukrainian War

Bozo the words of the people of Donetsk confirm what I said.
Do you know them personally?
I am also a resident of Donetsk, who was forced to leave in 2014.
Compare Severodonetsk (a combination of two words - North and Donetsk), which the Russians deliberately shelled, and Donetsk itself. Do you think the Ukrainian army did not have the opportunity to destroy this city, if such a task was set?

Not realization, it's preparing the sheep for the incoming dumping of Ukraine irrespective of Trump or Harris.

You never know when 11, Jinping will want to do Ghar Waprsi of Taiwan and US cannot be caught doing "Yahood bachao andolan" in the Middle East or "fight Russia till the last Ukranian" in Europe.

There is a reason why they used Nazi ideology to create nationalism in Ukraine( the kind good enough to motivate folks to defend the country as opposed to sit at home like how KGB Judo Black Belt assumed in Feb 2022 ) and yet they have a Russian-speaking Jew as their President.

They already have an Exit Strategy "Throw them under the Bus plan" prepared in this form

I have already shown how much they were able to capture in a year. The price for that:
566ь44444444444.jpg
I know that people here do not believe this figures, but my goal is to inform, not to convince an "individual" user.
There are a million and a bit different opinions. For some reason, he does not write about the latest launch of the Sarmat missile (09/22) 4 out of 5 unsuccessful launches. He does not write how much Russia spent on this war and the increasing number of ZIL-131 in the Russian army, he gives an indirect hint.
We also, due to martial law and information restrictions, have begun to quote the Western press more often. This "finger in the sky" irritates me with such analytics. An empty set of letters.

I have already shown how much they were able to capture in a year. The price for that:
View attachment 11149
I know that people here do not believe this figures, but my goal is to inform, not to convince an "individual" user.
There are a million and a bit different opinions. For some reason, he does not write about the latest launch of the Sarmat missile (09/22) 4 out of 5 unsuccessful launches. He does not write how much Russia spent on this war and the increasing number of ZIL-131 in the Russian army, he gives an indirect hint.
We also, due to martial law and information restrictions, have begun to quote the Western press more often. This "finger in the sky" irritates me with such analytics. An empty set of letters.

No body believes Ukrainian nigguz with shitty infographics

I already told @GaudaNaresh that we do not have an English-speaking society. I am specially selecting information so that it can be understood here.
I can give you the direct speech of the Danish Minister of Defense, where he talks about these 18 howitzers, but his English words are covered by the Ukrainian translation. Maybe you can understand it.

View: https://youtu.be/sjO9MySul6E?t=646

Yes, by all means you have a Russian speaking society, so give it up :rolleyes:

View attachment 11149
If I were you I would not want to believe these numbers, because what ever the true numbers are, Ukraine's losses are higher. If these numbers are true than Ukraine has a million dead and wounded. I already said why Ukraine has higher causalities so I won't repeat it.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back