Russian Ukrainian War

I'm not talking about morale, I'm talking about technological superiority. Yesterday, two "Kinzhal" were shot down over Kiev and one Iskander-M over Odesa (unfortunately, they didn't shoot down second). They find 60% of contraband electronics in them. (USA, Switzerland, Taiwan, Japan). So America is able to meet its needs, Russia is not.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........ Shot down. Yeah right.

Open up any American so called 5th gen aircraft and the titanium shell will be from Russia.

As far as electronics are concerned we already know that Russia modifies washing machine parts apparently with great success.

Just recently US astronauts had to hitch a ride on a Russian capsule to come back home.

So you mean to say, Ukraine chosen the war.

Anyway, Ukraine is not the sovereign country. It is a cannon fodder.
You won't like my answer.
The real cannon fodder is the soldiers from India in 1939-45, who fought for the interests of the British Empire thousands of miles from home, while we are fighting for our country.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........ Shot down. Yeah right.

Open up any American so called 5th gen aircraft and the titanium shell will be from Russia.

As far as electronics are concerned we already know that Russia modifies washing machine parts apparently with great success.

Just recently US astronauts had to hitch a ride on a Russian capsule to come back home.
This is what we can talk about with you. I am sick of such people. We have learned here to figure out where an air burst is and where a hit is.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back