Russian Ukrainian War

I'm not talking about morale, I'm talking about technological superiority. Yesterday, two "Kinzhal" were shot down over Kiev and one Iskander-M over Odesa (unfortunately, they didn't shoot down second). They find 60% of contraband electronics in them. (USA, Switzerland, Taiwan, Japan). So America is able to meet its needs, Russia is not.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........ Shot down. Yeah right.

Open up any American so called 5th gen aircraft and the titanium shell will be from Russia.

As far as electronics are concerned we already know that Russia modifies washing machine parts apparently with great success.

Just recently US astronauts had to hitch a ride on a Russian capsule to come back home.

So you mean to say, Ukraine chosen the war.

Anyway, Ukraine is not the sovereign country. It is a cannon fodder.
You won't like my answer.
The real cannon fodder is the soldiers from India in 1939-45, who fought for the interests of the British Empire thousands of miles from home, while we are fighting for our country.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........ Shot down. Yeah right.

Open up any American so called 5th gen aircraft and the titanium shell will be from Russia.

As far as electronics are concerned we already know that Russia modifies washing machine parts apparently with great success.

Just recently US astronauts had to hitch a ride on a Russian capsule to come back home.
This is what we can talk about with you. I am sick of such people. We have learned here to figure out where an air burst is and where a hit is.

The real cannon fodder is the soldiers from India in 1939-45, who fought for the interests of the British Empire thousands of miles from home, while we are fighting for our country.

Yes, I agree.
You must be surprised now, how sorted we are when it's come to accept the truth. Something Abrahamic are envy of.

Your country is fighting for US interests right now.
Before Maidan 2014 regime change I doubt Ukranians considered Russians as "the enemy".

Now suddenly Western media has us believe the the UKR-RUS relationship is like Poland and Russia all along.

Your guys are given half assed material support on purpose just to be cannon fodder and bleed Russia in order to cause some regime change antics there and not defeat it which will cause a balkanization of Russia.

They want Russia intact, but without Putin and his siloviki/intelligence clique, and they will fight till the last Ukranian to get it, that is the reason they don't let you use long range missiles or overdo the drone attacks on Russian territory

Accept the truth that y'all have been had by the West, irrespective of the battlefield situation your men are dead, your towns are bombed out, meanwhile Russkie lands are mostly free of the type of destruction you have faced, many Russians were allowed to escape to neighboring countries while their minorities were fed into the meatgrinder of the war.
However in your context your own men are fed into the meatgrinder because you have no minorities.

Perhaps in the future the West and Russia will come to a peace agreement where they get to keep the land that they grabbed plus some more, but your guys will be in the ground, widows weeping for them, kids orphaned and your country in ruins as a basket case.

Such is the West, and it's "sudden allies" who are just use and throw condoms.

he does not betray the interests of Ukraine.
Apart from poking Russia.. everything he has done is against Ukraine. A rationale leader would have said Ukraine wont join NATO - and it would have made Russian invasion pointless and would have made her look silly.In that scenario even countries like China would have found difficult in justifying Russian antics.

But Zelensky exactly played in western hands. he danced the way US wanted Ukraine - ie fight Russia till last Ukrainian. Decimating enterprising Ukrainian populace.

You as proud Ukrainian - understand your nature to defend against Russia. But right now Zelensky has put Ukraine in precarious position by all that previous poking the bear.

I still hope you guy sit on table and assuage each other fears and return to old boundaries and better understanding. This war is nothing but profiting two countries US and China. No one else is winning - every one else is loosing - does not matter who wins shooting war.

I have eyes.
Of course, you can see in different ways, but I did not see the terrible destruction in Donetsk.
View attachment 11543
You know US Cos and politicos are salivating seeing these pictures? They will get all the rebuilding contracts - and enhance their insane wealth anyways..

Such a beautiful nation destroyed by delusion.

Apart from poking Russia.. everything he has done is against Ukraine. A rationale leader would have said Ukraine wont join NATO - and it would have made Russian invasion pointless and would have made her look silly.In that scenario even countries like China would have found difficult in justifying Russian antics.

But Zelensky exactly played in western hands. he danced the way US wanted Ukraine - ie fight Russia till last Ukrainian. Decimating enterprising Ukrainian populace.

You as proud Ukrainian - understand your nature to defend against Russia. But right now Zelensky has put Ukraine in precarious position by all that previous poking the bear.

I still hope you guy sit on table and assuage each other fears and return to old boundaries and better understanding. This war is nothing but profiting two countries US and China. No one else is winning - every one else is loosing - does not matter who wins shooting war.

This is not in the hands of Akim or any average Ukrani.

Zelensky and all the Ukrani elite work for America, the conflict will end when Putin is regime changed( 2 years and still waiting ) or when the Burgers get fedup.

Till then bad things happen to the Ukranian nation and people.

The Ukraine episode shows that you must prevent regime change ops taking place in your neighborhood at any cost.

If Rooskies were serious about shutting down Maidan 2014 this wouldn't have happened.

Actually, this was the state of jews....
1728392285709.png

Sometimes, I think, Zelensky is intentionally fking up the whole ukraine nation!!!!! just to take revenge of the deeds of ukrainians( soviet era) on jews!!!!
He intentionally Involved ( was made to though) a cold war era rival to russia's doorstep, and further boostered it to make russia more agitated to react. He rejected each and every button to peace or any negotiation, even mocked russia by unilaterally holding peace talks in 3rd party nation, that too excluding russia!!!!!!!!!!. He forced his army to repeatedly attack/counterattack each and every fruitless front where 90% sent never returned back for next round of rotation...
Made so much hauuuuua of his promised surprise counter attack in 23 that russia had no left point of surprise to counter that... resulting a carnage and total failure.
The latest feather, when ukraine was somehow gaining world sympathy and was succeeding defending most of the fronts stalling russian advance, he redirected most of the elites and mechanised units from southern fortresses to invade russian mainland and to capture russian nuclear plant in a supposed surprise move. Which resulted as an utter failure except occupying some 30x40 km mostly flat open land with 4 front flanked position. Now ukraine has to keep pouring in soldiers and machineries in the invaded land just to save its tough guy face to it's so called allies depriving the fronts collapsing under russian attacks. Thanks to this move- even NATO members are now in split, to whether continuing supporting ukraine further more.....

This man is the true trojan horse- in my view.

I'm not talking about morale, I'm talking about technological superiority. Yesterday, two "Kinzhal" were shot down over Kiev and one Iskander-M over Odesa (unfortunately, they didn't shoot down second). They find 60% of contraband electronics in them. (USA, Switzerland, Taiwan, Japan). So America is able to meet its needs, Russia is not.
Russia is able to easily get around sanctions. Posters here have shown how easily they do it. So, doesn't that mean Russia is able to meet it's needs? The US hasn't been able to meet the need of stopping Russia from getting around the sanctions.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back