Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

:pop2:

hilsa export to india is even bigger foreign investment nd opportunity than semiconductor factory setup in some parts of india. it will help india economy nd maintain india per capita income lower than bangladesh, but above than pakistan😝....its worrisome for indians (specially bengali) that bangladesh control this. hope we make good relationship with them, otherwise they seprate our 7 sisters state nd ban hilsa fish export. 😂

i hope our custom official reject this hilsa import citing chemical/parasite whatever to chidko namak on their khula jakham & give them no respite to extract money due to our power companies.
Then begum will start squealing that without ilish there's no pujo as if ilish is the reason for pujo. What's more bhadralok & chotto lok will whole heartedly agree with her & before you know kolkata will see effigies of Modi & Shah burnt with graffiti - S̶i̶m̶o̶n̶ Modi go back !

If you think this is crazy let me draw your attention to the fact this is Kolkata . Crazier things have happened & is likely to happen.

Olhamdulillah !

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back