Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

I already have had ilish wars in my home with my mother when I was a kid. Me being the odd one in my family that hates ilish lost the war and was forced by my mother to eat it.
Pfft you is weak ...
I won the war long ago. I hated bony fish since I was a child and by my teenage years my mother would make something seperate for me whenever fish was cooked .
I never expected my culinary tastes to align with my political tastes but here we are .
I asked .. we have never had hilsa in our house in living memory... But then again I'm probashi so I probably don't count lol

Pfft you is weak ...
I won the war long ago. I hated bony fish since I was a child and by my teenage years my mother would make something seperate for me whenever fish was cooked .
I never expected my culinary tastes to align with my political tastes but here we are .
I asked .. we have never had hilsa in our house in living memory... But then again I'm probashi so I probably don't count lol
Congratulations to you on your victory,man. We too didn't have ilish in our house for years since then and I'm grateful for that.

Pfft you is weak ...
Every bong child hates bony fish, till you learn via hilsa how to sift bones in your mouth and eat comfortably.
And that is the moment you feel like a true 'machure debota' and can pretty much eat any fish and enjoy it for its taste and texture and make it pretty much seem like eating chicken wings and just picking out the wing bones while eating.

You just never got to that point and your parents clearly gave up, being probashi and all that, though mine didnt, despite me being also probashi.
And i thank them for it, because if you cant eat eelish, you also cant eat its borda- chitol. Which is truly one of the richest, makhmal texture fish bursting with flavour but while Eelish bones may give you minor inconvinience, chitol ones will actually draw blood if you fuck it up lol.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back