Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

Porky pigslamists used to do same. But we constantly barraged that the salwar Kurta is Porky attire, and now even Gora himself would point out that so and so vid is from Porkistan. Some credit also goes to Porky history of harbouring Osama and co.

But Lungidesh is such an unworthy ghetto that Gora wouldn't bother about grasping the fact about checkered Lungi and red beard being Kangladeshi attire. Still few years we have to push against such fallacies.

I'm was searching for that vid of Kanglu Grey slop served on thermocol katora on ground. Found it just beneath.

View: https://x.com/Elyashiv_520/status/1849677619328917557

It has been a trend since years. Not new. That's how they've made such perceptions against India. I ain't praising India's hygiene sense but still. The majority of South Asians look alike. These Katuas try to run their evil schemes here n there & ironically they try to separate themselves by calling us Pajeet. Our both Katua neighbours are manifestations of human fallacy. Monkey brain Mullahs playing hide & seek to survive. Inferior people.

It has been a trend since years. Not new. That's how they've made such perceptions against India. I ain't praising India's hygiene sense but still. The majority of South Asians look alike. These Katuas try to run their evil schemes here n there & ironically they try to separate themselves by calling us Pajeet. Our both Katua neighbours are manifestations of human fallacy. Monkey brain Mullahs playing hide & seek to survive. Inferior people.

At the end of the day pignats are a dying race, dying in humiliation, Paapistan and Kangladesh remain beggar shitholes with Bharat moving forward in prosperity each day and Paapistanis, Kangludeens and leftover Paapistanis remain subhumans.

All this pajeet posting is their copium to avoid the reality of the kaffir/non-white doing better than them

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back