Automotive Development

Make in India for the world. Hint, hint- bring it back :)

First made in India SUV exported to Japan

https://www.indiatoday.in/auto/cars...medium=web&t_content=footerstrip-5&t_psl=True

Honda already exporting Elevate for Japan a year now. MSIL just started the export of Fronx. I am not paying attention to this since these are all Foreign OEM who are using India as an Factory of Export. I am waiting to see Tata and Mahindra starting exports in a considerable amount. Currently they are not exporting in a good amount.

Honda already exporting Elevate for Japan a year now. MSIL just started the export of Fronx. I am not paying attention to this since these are all Foreign OEM who are using India as an Factory of Export. I am waiting to see Tata and Mahindra starting exports in a considerable amount. Currently they are not exporting in a good amount.
MSIL has exported Baleno also to Japan few years back. Somehow our Media channels not able to comprehend all details and want to make sensational news for TRP.

It is time Govt backs Tata and Mahindra to open their offices and showrooms atleast in the Right-Hand Drive countries which form almost 37% of all countries.

CCP backed all chinese automotive companies and gave them funding to open their shops in every country possible on earth.

Does anyone have an update on the status of Pravaig Electric cars? Is this a company still in the formative stage, or do they actually have vehicles on the roads?
there were a few leaked images of defy testing in public. There are videos of it operating on their instagram page. And as of now they are testing veer

Why would you need a two-wheeler with 300km range in City?
As far as I remember the ICE scooters comes with meagre 4-5L fuel capacity only and they run similar range as EV scooters, maybe little more.

People with existing EV cars from Tata, MG and Mahindra are doing like 1000KM trips with some planning. Heck someone took his Punch of Nexon EV on Leh trip!​
i dont like scooties now....i want 300 km range good looking indian bike for sure. in that category we hv only one electric option, which is ultra Violette F77. but they r new company, so there r some small problems nd repairing center distribution with it.
images (1).jpeg
we live in pahad like nainital/almora...so cities distance is 80-100 km generally. for our small cities i hv tvs Jupiter scooty to communicate. so for different cities travel we need near 300 km range two wheeler. our cities r too small, even we can travel whole city in 2-3 hour by walk. our family hv mahindra XUV 300. so if i need a personal electric car, it should hv 600 km range atleast. yeah people go to ladhakh even in Lamborghini (check youtube)...but i m comfort loving lazy person, may be due to my sunshine taurus😂. so i prefer no charging time period between my travel.

Last edited:
Tata Car Sales Aug 2024

Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back