Chit Chat

If you are really a follower and believer in Sanatan Dharma then learn to identify the fake gods created and placed in our Temples. And do that when there is time. If we wait to do this for another 5-10 years then we will immortalize him and will see a dedicated section for him in each Hindu temple.​
Then you have not visited Bhakti Saints Temples and Ashrams of previous era. The Ashrams usually have no or single picture frame with Discussions on God and Guru primarily. No body forces "Idols" of anyone in temple. Its the temple management which decides what needs to be kept or with donors suggestions/wishes. But if any group comes and decides that dude you are not hindu/Sanatani because you have this particular image/guru in your temple - then I am sorry I shall oppose it as its plain analogous stupidity - talabanification.

He no way made people follow Hindu customs rather his followers created a cult of their own and created a Sai version of each Hindu custom - aarti, bhajan and temples. You will find his Murtis in Hindu temples but never our Deities in any Sai temple.
Umm on the contrary - he did. You need to read more about him - better from the history. Do you know Bal Gangadhar Tilak use to meet him - when British had termed as extremist? Vasudevanand Saraswati ji Aka वासुदेवानंद सरस्वती / टेंबे स्वामी called Shirdi Sai Baba his brother - because both kept Dhuni discipline?
You also need to learn about Nath sampradaya especially in North west including Pakistan - where Shiva and Allah were considered same and were used interchangeably. He got hindu temples repaired. He was actually recognized by many other saints of that time like saint Anandanath of Yewala, Saint Bidkar Maharaj, Saint Gagangiri Maharaj, Saint Janakidas Maharaj and Sati Godavari Mataji etc.

Always read first earnestly from multiple sources - including biographies - before making decision. Worship Practices change with time.

Let temples decide what they want to keep or not. Let not outsiders force them what they should worship or not. But that does not mean I am green lighting so called Ajmer Chistis or others. no I am not.

Anything with Apple Silicon M1, M2 and M3 will do the job for you. M series is extremely capable for these loaded tasks - image processing, rendering, CPU intensive work.

M1 devices are now decently priced. Do check them out:

2023 M1 Macbook Air
Pirated software ni dal paunga na MacBook me besides some pirated and non pirated software aren't available for MaCbook + can't upgrade macbook unlike Microsoft

Reactions: SKC
Almost all Indian run Subs on Reddit are mostly like that: White Good, India bad stuff! 99% of crowd is super blackpilled and ready to move any time (they pretend, hardly anyone had any change of moving out).

The r/india sub has atleast 2 paki mods and the rest are librandu.

There is one righty sub called IndiaSpeaks but that's censored, there was one called bakchodi but reddit m*ds took some action to all the fascists there had to immigrate to another sub

TLDR all the mainstream "Indian" subs are infested with self-hating traitors and librandus

Anything with Apple Silicon M1, M2 and M3 will do the job for you. M series is extremely capable for these loaded tasks - image processing, rendering, CPU intensive work.

M1 devices are now decently priced. Do check them out:

2023 M1 Macbook Air
They are not telling which gpu it is but most probably 7core.
M1 is portable but 3050 90W has 3x the processing power.
@Desi Doomer Reborn

Pirated software ni dal paunga na MacBook me besides some pirated and non pirated software aren't available for MaCbook + can't upgrade macbook unlike Microsoft
You can run Windows on Macbook too but not sure if there are compatible OS images available for M series.
And you dont need to upgrade Macs like windows laptop.​

Then you have not visited Bhakti Saints Temples and Ashrams of previous era. The Ashrams usually have no or single picture frame with Discussions on God and Guru primarily. No body forces "Idols" of anyone in temple. Its the temple management which decides what needs to be kept or with donors suggestions/wishes. But if any group comes and decides that dude you are not hindu/Sanatani because you have this particular image/guru in your temple - then I am sorry I shall oppose it as its plain analogous stupidity - talabanification.

Umm on the contrary - he did. You need to read more about him - better from the history. Do you know Bal Gangadhar Tilak use to meet him - when British had termed as extremist? Vasudevanand Saraswati ji Aka वासुदेवानंद सरस्वती / टेंबे स्वामी called Shirdi Sai Baba his brother - because both kept Dhuni discipline?
You also need to learn about Nath sampradaya especially in North west including Pakistan - where Shiva and Allah were considered same and were used interchangeably. He got hindu temples repaired. He was actually recognized by many other saints of that time like saint Anandanath of Yewala, Saint Bidkar Maharaj, Saint Gagangiri Maharaj, Saint Janakidas Maharaj and Sati Godavari Mataji etc.

Always read first earnestly from multiple sources - including biographies - before making decision. Worship Practices change with time.

Let temples decide what they want to keep or not. Let not outsiders force them what they should worship or not. But that does not mean I am green lighting so called Ajmer Chistis or others. no I am not.
I have read enough about him. Most of the tales and stories from his life are creation of his followers during 1970s when he reached his cult status among Indian masses.​

The r/india sub has atleast 2 paki mods and the rest are librandu.

There is one righty sub called IndiaSpeaks but that's censored, there was one called bakchodi but reddit m*ds took some action to all the fascists there had to immigrate to another sub

TLDR all the mainstream "Indian" subs are infested with self-hating traitors and librandus
it was r/chodi. Bakchodi is still there.
Dankmeme subs are taking up the mantel to counter the islamocommie propaganda sub.

Its published in 2021. SKC wanted books which are not published latter. Can you tell me what this book brings into light which Sat Charitra did not bring?

I have had another book written on Sai Baba - which also is research book - which mentions Sai Bab was born to a Brahmin Family who gave away boy. he learned from both hindu and sufi saint. But I am not sure about its research. I use Sai Charitra as authentic book to reflect upon because it was written by a close devotee and is actually collection of random stories from Sai baba's life.

Do you know he had his ears pierced as they were done by Hindu brahmins? He was not circumcised as Muslim would. And he kept a Dhuni fire burning continuously and meditated upon? Or he expounded on Geeta's Sanskrit Shloka - that too chosen by devotees and at random?

Lives of Guru Nanak, Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Sai Baba, Mahaavatar babaji, Paramhansa Yogananada, Ramana Maharishi and even Sri M - tell you that Sadhus in true sense are unattached with Names and forms. But start seeing Ultimate Reality , Paramatma holistically. Saadh ki Jaat na poochiye pooch lijiye gyan. Its for a reason give Name, Caste and attire when he ordains Sadhu hood journey.

Its published in 2021. SKC wanted books which are not published latter. Can you tell me what this book brings into light which Sat Charitra did not bring?

I have had another book written on Sai Baba - which also is research book - which mentions Sai Bab was born to a Brahmin Family who gave away boy. he learned from both hindu and sufi saint. But I am not sure about its research. I use Sai Charitra as authentic book to reflect upon because it was written by a close devotee and is actually collection of random stories from Sai baba's life.

Do you know he had his ears pierced as they were done by Hindu brahmins? He was not circumcised as Muslim would. And he kept a Dhuni fire burning continuously and meditated upon? Or he expounded on Geeta's Sanskrit Shloka - that too chosen by devotees and at random?

Lives of Guru Nanak, Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Sai Baba, Mahaavatar babaji, Paramhansa Yogananada, Ramana Maharishi and even Sri M - tell you that Sadhus in true sense are unattached with Names and forms. But start seeing Ultimate Reality , Paramatma holistically. Saadh ki Jaat na poochiye pooch lijiye gyan. Its for a reason give Name, Caste and attire when he ordains Sadhu hood journey.
I don't want any book at all. I am not looking to find any answers about him! I am not the one living in any delusion about him.

Most of the claims about his life are made by his cult followers much after he died.​

Worship him if you want. No Hindu deity can possibly be born as late as 1800's.

Also, if you consider him to be a Guru, that's fine. Don't place him alongside other Deities.

I don't want any book at all. I am not looking to find any answers about him! I am not the one living in any delusion about him.

Most of the claims about his life are made by his cult followers much after he died.​
not Satcharitra. It was written in Sai baba's later years. Ofcourse upto you what your beliefs are. But this "agitation" is going to miff a large section hindus in Maharashtra, Karnataka as well Andhra.

not Satcharitra. It was written in Sai baba's later years. Ofcourse upto you what your beliefs are. But this "agitation" is going to miff a large section hindus in Maharashtra, Karnataka as well Andhra.
Is he a Guru or a God like Krishna?

Worship him if you want. No Hindu deity can possibly be born as late as 1800's.

Also, if you consider him to be a Guru, that's fine. Don't place him alongside other Deities.
You shall be surprised. Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishno.. you must have heard. Its precisely you will find Gurus idols inside temples along with deities.. not just Sai Baba. And many enlightened Gurus were enshrined after 1800's

You shall be surprised. Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishno.. you must have heard. Its precisely you will find Gurus idols inside temples along with deities.. not just Sai Baba. And many enlightened Gurus were enshrined after 1800's
Just because Dindus have normalized Dev ninda doesn't mean it's acceptable.

Gurus are great men but have no place alongside Deities.

Then again, this is a napumsak community that sees shakti in even insta thots.

Is he a Guru or a God like Krishna?
He never claimed either. He usually said to his devotees that he is the humble insect stuck on the dirt below slippers. That he was blessed to have your Darshana. Though there was one instance where he gave "Naam" to one devotee in his last days. He asked devotees to chant "Raja Ram Raja Ram" continuously in heart.

Let them get agitated.

Either do things correctly else don't cry about interference of Adharmis on Sanatan Dharma, Govt Control on Temples, Prasadam issue in Tirupati, etc-etc

He never claimed either. He usually said to his devotees that he is the humble insect stuck on the dirt below slippers. That he was blessed to have your Darshana. Though there was one instance where he gave "Naam" to one devotee in his last days. He asked devotees to chant "Raja Ram Raja Ram" continuously in heart.
Treat him like an insect then. Why elevate him to god status?

Let them get agitated.

Either do things correctly else don't cry about interference of Adharmis on Sanatan Dharma, Govt Control on Temples, Prasadam issue in Tirupati, etc-etc
Apparently we must accept blasphemy because some confused Hindus will get triggered.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back