Chit Chat

@SKC guru Dil goes for apple macbook but brain says dell G15 waise Delhi ki ladkiyan dekh ke tauba tauba Dil garden garden ho jata hai pata ni Jaipur itna sukha kyu hai or I go to wrong place
luckily i have both these . if you are looking for hardocore gaming then if possible just do a desktop setup. gaming laptops are shit anyways whatever the price. they will start taking "last breaths" the moment warranty expires. if looking just for work and stuff then surely go for mac , they are unbeatable.

@SKC guru Dil goes for apple macbook but brain says dell G15 waise Delhi ki ladkiyan dekh ke tauba tauba Dil garden garden ho jata hai pata ni Jaipur itna sukha kyu hai or I go to wrong place
For longevity and performance - Mac
For everything else - G15

Windows laptops get outdated much faster and you will need to upgrade RAM and SSD frequently.​

Now you're scaring me
We should be scared. Too much wannabeism, imported wokery from west, 3rd class "modernism" normalised on instagram, webseries normalising this crap, and already well oiled feminist ecosystem machinery to support this degeneracy is are enough to worry men in an already male-phobic country where all laws favour women over men.

People will call you pervert/potential rapist and all if you point out that normalising degenerate short clothes being promoted and normalised on social media among girls is wrong. Now you can see a few girls literally roaming around in bikini tops in public in Delhi/Mumbai/BLR with shitty captions like "the bad bitch is here" written on them. This is currently very tiny fraction of society bold enough to do so but that is growing really fast, and you don't even have to guess their bodycount and what they will do after marriage.

How would women's side of society react if men start roaming around wearing just boxers in public with captions on it like "the bad boy is here"?

Now, let's not ignore the men who casually get into relationships with such women with pump and dump intentions. They don't have intentions to marry such married women knowing she will do the same to him as well, and that's why live-in is what the world is heading towards.

"Love jihad", "bhagwa love trap" nonsense is also an example of this casual hookup tendency of women irrespective of who they are.

----
I will delete this post/opinion later.

kya chal rha hai bc :cry2::cry2:. kyu jala rhe ho. someone tell ISKCON , phle kripa india walo pe barsae.
Please respect them.

These people have much more knowledge about Hinduism then Hindus in India.

I have seen few foreign ISKCON devotees who argue about Hinduism in much more broader way then most of Desi Baba.

In short, Desi Baba promote comfort and laziness meanwhile person who well-versed in Hindu scriptures, promote dharm (Scared Duties)

I am not disrespecting Desi Babas but their followers eventually end up believing like Abrahamic religions which lead to them towards depression and anxiety ( Due to lake of true knowledge)

Hinduism is not a purely believe system. It is more like exploring uncharted territory while performing your sacred duties.

The kind of stuff happening in Tier-3 cities.

View: https://x.com/DeepikaBhardwaj/status/1842406038504444141

It's almost as if getting married is like gale par talwar latakna for men.
Marriages are becoming meaningless day by day, thoughts?

Situation is quite bad on ground. One of the cousin is a family dispute Lawyer and he handles cases from all strata of society: Celebs, Middle Class (Upper, middle & lower) to Lower class.

Almost 70-80% cases variable degree of manipulation and fake allegations. There are lawyers who are ready with templates of cases to be put on the Groom's family. They provide offers of 10 lacs to upto 1Cr of claims to be made.

The situation is no good in the M community too. Have heard from few that they are having high rate of divorces which are usually not put officially in any govt records, they are done by some kind of nama similar to Nikah-nama.​

I went to Beminism thread and saw something similar but it was before marriage
I came to chit chat thread today and saw this shit

1728118690791.png

Never marrying my nibbers, too much risk, this case especially, 20 years of marriage aur phir randi nikalti hai wtf

I went to Beminism thread and saw something similar but it was before marriage
I came to chit chat thread today and saw this shit

View attachment 11273

Never marrying my nibbers, too much risk, this case especially, 20 years of marriage aur phir randi nikalti hai wtf
Shaadi ka Laddu:
1. Jo na Khaye Pachtaye
2. Jo Khaye wo bhi Pachtaye

Give it 2 generations from now i.e 50 years, India will either go the sharia way or Trad Hindu way.

2 generations of Men will take L's but eventually will find a solution to tame the feral female nature.

Now you're scaring me

It'll be followed by 20 generations of Women taking L's

Jeetas have no clue what's coming to them in the future.

We should be scared. Too much wannabeism, imported wokery from west, 3rd class "modernism" normalised on instagram, webseries normalising this crap, and already well oiled feminist ecosystem machinery to support this degeneracy is are enough to worry men in an already male-phobic country where all laws favour women over men.

People will call you pervert/potential rapist and all if you point out that normalising degenerate short clothes being promoted and normalised on social media among girls is wrong. Now you can see a few girls literally roaming around in bikini tops in public in Delhi/Mumbai/BLR with shitty captions like "the bad bitch is here" written on them. This is currently very tiny fraction of society bold enough to do so but that is growing really fast, and you don't even have to guess their bodycount and what they will do after marriage.

How would women's side of society react if men start roaming around wearing just boxers in public with captions on it like "the bad boy is here"?

Now, let's not ignore the men who casually get into relationships with such women with pump and dump intentions. They don't have intentions to marry such married women knowing she will do the same to him as well, and that's why live-in is what the world is heading towards.

"Love jihad", "bhagwa love trap" nonsense is also an example of this casual hookup tendency of women irrespective of who they are.

----

Fools who try to make women happy always met with trauma or tragedy.

Never try to make women happy, by nature women can't be happy into their whole life. So leave them to figure their problems out.

Only Mother and Sister deserve our affords to make them happy.

I have noticed, Men who care about women too much their women often cheat. And Men who keep them fearful enjoy the good relationship.

ढोल ग्वार शुद्र पशु नारी, सकल ताड़ना के अधिकारी।
Vs
Women first, always respect women no matter what.

This is the difference when philosophy written by fearless people and weak minded people

Indian muslims genuinely have some sort of humiliation fetish. They don't simply realise that being loyal to your country is no harm to them instead of simping for inferior porkis or trashmiri sullahs who's average lifespan is less than half of national average who think Indian muslims are genetically inferior to them. kashmiri terrorists have literally killed muslim labourers from Bengal/Bihar for being outsiders and will abuse them if they ever marry a girl from Kashmir.

Even the news I posted of a paki guy who in childhood got into India by mistake and lived here due to fear of not disclosing and married an Indian girl had his parents racially abusing his wife for being "dark" Hindu. Indian muslims are discriminated against a lot in pakistan by pashtuns/punjabis yet they'll simp for them.

View: https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1842439606039445802

No wonder ye na ghar ke na ghat ke.

----

View: https://youtu.be/ZxDym4pEMio?si=USgzcdpIM2qpe6OC

Indian muslims genuinely have some sort of humiliation fetish. They don't simply realise that being loyal to your country is no harm to them instead of simping for inferior porkis or trashmiri sullahs who's average lifespan is less than half of national average who think Indian muslims are genetically inferior to them. kashmiri terrorists have literally killed muslim labourers from Bengal/Bihar for being outsiders and will abuse them if they ever marry a girl from Kashmir.

Even the news I posted of a paki guy who in childhood got into India by mistake and lived here due to fear of not disclosing and married an Indian girl had his parents racially abusing his wife for being "dark" Hindu. Indian muslims are discriminated against a lot in pakistan by pashtuns/punjabis yet they'll simp for them.

View: https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1842439606039445802

No wonder ye na ghar ke na ghat ke.

Looks like a miserable slum in Aurangabad tbh. One thing's common with this lot - densely packed filthy slums full of squalor illegal constructions & all manner of illegal activities going on .

One more point . Nobody likes to share such spaces with them which is why these are exclusive M ghettos & nobody wants them as neighbours . Then they complain of discrimination.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back