CI/CT Operations

This is sad. During Last year's kalakote op, the 4th casualty from SF Ptr Sachin Laur was also from 2 para SF.
Para needs to change the ways they operate otherwise there is more bloodshed in the future in similar situations.

Brother true but still para sf base should never had been in bakloh tbh.. these areas I mentioned are Hindu majority upto 95% with pahadi dogras who are one of the most patriotic people.. (in no way I'm discrediting himachali proud bros but think it like this, they need a base in operational area) also whole villages are filled with lanes named upon martyrs (like gurha slathia for ex).. I'm just saying army needs to think of making a school here (if not for para sf, then to atleast train RR, JKP, SOG, CRPF etc for modern mountain warfare) can't send para sf everywhere
I understand what you've said and share a maximum of same views. Mods pls shift this to SF thread if OT. As for SF, 9 and 4 have HQ at Garhi Cantt udhampur, their trg and firing ranges are all over the place. Even a lot of local nafri is preffered by those units. Remember last year's Kandi ambush ? The squad cdr was Hav Neelam Singh Chib, a chib raja from akhnoor spent all of his life in those nallahs, khadds and dhakkis. Unfortunately he lost his life in one the same terrain :(
It's more of how the senior cmd utilizes you along other assets, How 'actionable' the actionable int is and the luck you carry alongwith you. Hope that u get my point.

Yeh Goli kaha pe chala rahe hai???
its better let them escape...
Fire sirf Marne k liye nhi hota kbhi kbhi enemy ko mentally exhaust krne k liye aur suppress krne k liye hota hai to make them think they have no other option and get desperate to come out and fire aimlessly then you get them.

If the fire is still going most probably the op will not be stopped it’s usually when it’s just a CASO bas hmari side casualty na aaye :facepalm4:
However bitter it seems but casualties (mostly non-fatal) aayenge because we have allowed night time firefights at a larger scale. It'll take time.
Rain is coming.. visibility is already shit and i know para sf is there and I know they aren't using any nods.. TI optics at most. Chances of escape are high because it's gonna pour
View: https://x.com/ArbaazShie47744/status/1822662810255634684?t=GWj7ry55DOBa0LVln8dIgA&s=19

I am sure helmet mounted nahi toh weapon mounted passive nv/TI use kar hi rahe honge.

However bitter it seems but casualties (mostly non-fatal) aayenge because we have allowed night time firefights at a larger scale. It'll take time.

I am sure helmet mounted nahi toh weapon mounted passive nv/TI use kar hi rahe honge.
Paras keep the weapon mounted ones with them at all time afaik even SOG have it as standard.

I understand what you've said and share a maximum of same views. Mods pls shift this to SF thread if OT. As for SF, 9 and 4 have HQ at Garhi Cantt udhampur, their trg and firing ranges are all over the place. Even a lot of local nafri is preffered by those units. Remember last year's Kandi ambush ? The squad cdr was Hav Neelam Singh Chib, a chib raja from akhnoor spent all of his life in those nallahs, khadds and dhakkis. Unfortunately he lost his life in one the same terrain :(
It's more of how the senior cmd utilizes you along other assets, How 'actionable' the actionable int is and the luck you carry alongwith you. Hope that u get my point.
Brother I believe, an intelligence based SF support unit like SFSG, ISA and SOER is the need of the hour...

Brother I believe, an intelligence based SF support unit like SFSG, ISA and SOER is the need of the hour...
Guys it looks like some J&K police personnel playing dirty games...it looks like clear internal hand. They only know the movement of the force. How come 0 casualties with them

If u can’t hit the enemy inside at least cross the bloody LoC and hit them beofre they can strike.

Jesus this army upper brass is incompetent as shit

WHY can’t the indian military intercept comms between terrorists and hunt them down like that?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back