CI/CT Operations

No this truck’s tyre are all punctured it has blood on its tyres and everywhere this is the leading truck most probably the second truck got caught heavy tho this one probably retaliated
Yup these armored ones lead during troop movement. Probably this truck was the one that retaliated (validates the osints claim) since it has a hatch with a bracket for mounting an MG. Results could've been deadlier.

I mean you guys have all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle in place but you're unable to see the big picture. Even after 3 years ever since the Taliban took over or at any rate 2 years since Zawahiri was assassinated by the US with the aid of Paxtan & the Taliban went loco.

You'd see retaliation in full public view only if you see a major outrage like Pulwama or Uri. Period. Will Paxtan oblige ? Unlikely.

Anything short of that & you'd see cross border raids taking out Fauji Foundation guys & destruction of their terrorist launch pads including tangos in low key operations like we've been seeing for the past 3-4 decades.

GoI has now invested heavily in Taliban sponsored TTP & Baloch Sarmachars to carry out what they're carrying out in Paxtan on a regular basis with the kind of casualties they're causing in the rank & file of Fauji Foundation .

Every time you feel despondent about losing our men here , keep an eye on what Fauji Foundation is facing in Paxtan against the various tanzeems inimical to it in operations undertaken there.

You want changes in the SOP. I think it's highly unlikely . Some lipstick on the pig is very much possible. The first indication of RADICAL changes would be a complete overhaul of the Agniveer program. Do I see it happening ? No , I don't .

But they'd tinker with it claiming they've brought about a permanent resolution to it to the satisfaction of all the "aggrieved parties. " The "aggrieved parties " in turn would concur & it'd be a case of - everyone lived happily ever after...

Don't get too vexed by these losses. Losing a dozen or so jawans & JCOs or an occasional senior officer like we did in various incidents in Jammu Kashmir & Ladakh the way we did these past days is par for the course for Sena Bhavan Raksha Mantralay & the PMO. At the end of the day it's their state of mind which matters not yours.

The template for our retaliation has already been set in stone for more than a year. If you choose not to connect the dots & keep venting about it , it's you who're going to get ulcers.
6 porkis got smoked over 10 injured and 3 abducted in south waziristan minutes ago. Meanwhile in a separate ambush, 3 porkis got killed including one caption meanwhile equally injured. I accept that there is something between india taliban and balochistan which is giving nightmares to pakis but that doesn't mean we can accept our own troop casualties over such petty reasons such as ambushed during regular patrols because they were traveling in an unarmored truck

6 porkis got smoked over 10 injured and 3 abducted in south waziristan minutes ago. Meanwhile in a separate ambush, 3 porkis got killed including one caption meanwhile equally injured. I accept that there is something between india taliban and balochistan which is giving nightmares to pakis but that doesn't mean we can accept our own troop casualties over such petty reasons such as ambushed during regular patrols because they were traveling in an unarmored truck
When you run a business offering 10 products ideally you'd want all 10 to retail at high margins. Practically it's impossible.

What usually happens is 2 of these products sell for a loss , 7-8 make a low to medium level of profit & 2 of your products are blockbusters contributing 50-60% or more of your profit margins on books paying for everything else especially your loss making products.

You may argue that getting those loss making products off the shelves makes business sense & you'd be right. But the shop keeper may have a different perspective on it . He may want to offer a better product mix which is the reason he's retailing all these products else he could just as well stock only those 2 block buster products on his shelves. However his block buster products could also be retailing MORE only coz his shop draws in that many footsteps which inturn is possible only coz of the wide product mix it offers .

In life you too you have many choices to make just as this present government does. Just as you'd make a choice gauging the RoI & after having made a cost benefit analysis , so does everyone else including the government of the day. In their wisdom given the situation at hand & the resources at their disposal , they've decided on what they think is the optimum course of action. Sure , their performance can be improved after fine tuning.

But as of now this is the path they've chosen. And past events have proved Fauji Foundation ALWAYS miscalculates. Every such strategy needs time to bear results & constant course correction in ever so little degrees. It'd happen in due course of time . Sometimes late .

I have given up on everything. They aren't even mentioning Pakistan in order to continue their fake facade of stability in J&K

It is also possible that Pakistan offered to target Indian soldiers behest of other country which has paid the ISI.

this is new policy , for what ever reason . DM didnt mention pakistan for beheading incident either.

i dont think any amount of preparation will prevent these attacks . militants will use everything from mines to snipers . security forces are too exposed .

for whatever reason , we have decided to completely ignore pakistan now - so these attacks will continue .

View: https://twitter.com/VJSWRITER/status/1810530835033993400

Typical Banya Mentality....Abhi kuch zaada nahi hua hai..Dhandhe pe dhyaan do aur baaki sab bhool jao..

Man this is absolute cowardice, they have been attacking peace duty convoys, traffic nakas, villagers and all. Their Social Media handles working over-time just to make sure Indians looses faith in his own country and making them believe that they are some sort of invincible revolutionary guerillas. Psychological warfare.
Yup. They have an amazing intelligence network I will say.

Help in geolocation.
Can any one identify/ geolocate the yellow marks on the map

Red Mark is at : 32°44'29"N 75°37'40"E.
The yellow mark beside it is basantgarh, jammu

Looks like a infiltration route used by the terrorists
The SW one is Hiranagar town and the NE one is Gundoh-Bhallensa. The route you are trying to portray is already a famous route since long ago.
@Airborne22 are you airborne commando?
Yes !

Where is the thread for Porkistani halal meat ?

The SW one is Hiranagar town and the NE one is Gundoh-Bhallensa. The route you are trying to portray is already a famous route since long ago.

Yes !

looks like its all encounter locations .

hiranagar location looks like the one where those militants went into village and asked for water - got fucked. just 10km from international border.

No, paki army employees die everyday, its a routine for them. But it doesn't work on them anymore. You need daily bomb blasts in lawhore, kachrachi, pisslamabad, peshabghar to have some impact. Best response would be terror attacks on fauji foundation assets and their real estate projects.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back