CI/CT Operations

This thread is complete bullshit. There wasn’t a single gun fired from january 2024-may 2024. Only a few encounters here and there. Only recently have we suffered KIA.
Yeah seems to be
But I can't find a single reliable collection of data of how many men we lost in total due to ambush from 2021 to 24

Unless you are counting every road accident etc as ambush, your number seems way off. How are you claiming it to be so high? Any proof? Or are you saying army is covering up the deaths? Officially the KIA number is 3x lower.
Yeah it doesn't seem to be reliable
I am not saying they covering
Infact I checked the casualties were due to accidents and other reasons
But I couldn't find the number of men martyred due to ambush since 2021
If anyone has compiled it pls do share

Yeah it doesn't seem to be reliable
I am not saying they covering
Infact I checked the casualties were due to accidents and other reasons
But I couldn't find the number of men martyred due to ambush since 2021
If anyone has compiled it pls do share

This thread is complete bullshit. There wasn’t a single gun fired from january 2024-may 2024. Only a few encounters here and there. Only recently have we suffered KIA.

Our 2 more soldiers injured in fresh encounter today in doda ...Hope they are fine....I dont understand how these porki suars are surviving such harsh conditions !!
SmartSelect_20240718_122533_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

great chart, if overlapped with important political and security events both in India and pak, will give another layer of understanding of ebbs and flows.

most of our commentary is premised on the assumption that every tango attack wave is an action (action-reaction paradigm), hardly any commentary which looks at the events whether tango bosses are a reacting to something else.

@haldilal hasn't rvats joined this forum?

Twitter thread said we lost 54 in 2024 alone but 219 since 2021.
That is misleading I mean it includes death due to other reasons too apart from ambush
The print one is accurate
Ig it even includes the death of CO coy com and dsp too

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back