CI/CT Operations

If you’re not gonna cross LoC at least eliminate these pigs and drag their bodies down the rocks and slopes. That’s what army used to do back then.

What the hell is going on? Where is the bloody planning?

i haven't seen the video so i can't say for sure but modern cameras like sionyx aurora can record in dark like a DNVG , the video generated looks like it is dusk but in reality it would be dark .

View attachment 3355

IF someone can link me the source video i can confirm if its actually dusk or a Digital NVG footage ( DM if possible) .
View attachment 3357

2. for search parties we really don't know , maybe they had solid intel but had limited manpower thus decided to split up to cover larger areas and responding parties were hindered due to dark .

3. If the face dosen't match then he must be someone , beheadings don't occur regularly
Face matches ybh. I don’t think they fully beheaded actually they probably shot this video for 15 seconds and rna away before they could die

Face matches ybh. I don’t think they fully beheaded actually they probably shot this video for 15 seconds and rna away before they could die
sir ji pls DM link if possible , i really need to verify if for my blood pressure

Man wtf is top military babus doing mfs...
Is it confirmed by reliable sources?I hope not😟
The video is very clear ngl. Pretty changing mentally. You can see the dead soldier in 4k. Probably the clearest pic of a dead indian soldier. Even more clearer than the december one. It will make ur blood boil

Wtf did those porkistanis behead our men!!
video is old one reused, this what we say psyops or 5 gen warfare, they use this to stir confusion and anger among civilians so they start to question their military and civilian leaderships, be strong boys we seen much worse than this, i can assure you these porkiroachs wont even have life expectancy of broiler chicken, am sad on deaths of our brothers in uniform but i am happy finally northern command wake to do something they never done for last 20 years :cool::cool::cool:

ps: PKMKB 2.0 loading

video is old one reused, this what we can psyops or 5yh gen warfare, they use this to stir confusion and anger among civilians so they start to question their military and civilian leaderships, be strong boys we are seen much worse than this, i can assure you these porkiroachs wont even have life expectancy of broiler chicken, am sad on deaths of our brothers in uniform but i am happy finally northern command wake to do something they never done for last 20 years :cool::cool::cool:

ps: PKMKB 2.0 loading
Old? Beheadings don’t happen very often. The guy in vid doesn’t look like anyone who’s been beheaded in the past.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back