CI/CT Operations

How come only topbrass is solely responsible for this mishaps.The. Central govt is responsible too..This very same govt came to power back in 2014 riding on the ineffectiveness of UPA in dealing with ambushes of BAT teams which in reality was very far in numbers than current ones.
it's not exactly that, it is the local ground commanders who need to think it through

Also the video appears to be around the dusk, now I am not much informed about thermal sights just that they sense diffrence in temperature
But that could mean no thermals were used by them

Could be wrong, the footage is unverified.
Although the face did seem to match
with the past incidents idk no more ...
Also they had a turkey shoot and it was night the had enough time to do what they would have wanted on them .

This is xtreme !!!! Something is very wrong going within our army...This has to be avenged any how ..Most surprising is Top Brass, Babus and Politicians all are mum 🤐 except we DFB nationalists beating our heads on wall and increasing our heart pressures ..
wait ? What ? how do we know that ? There are no offcial sources to confirm

Telegram, satellite channels post such videos along with their other posts
LIES AFTER LIES , THEY HAVE NO FUCKING SHAME......

What's up SSB failures do u feel some pain ??
@spadex the video you guys talking about is old
1.The ambush/encounter occurred during dark light not this early as shown in the video
2.A Capt.lead search party is not this small that they managed to finish the entire party.
3.There is no way the pigs had this much time to record beheadings.
4.The face doesnkt match entirely its a guy from northeast hence has similar facial features

1.The ambush/encounter occurred during dark light not this early as shown in the video
2.A Capt.lead search party is not this small that they managed to finish the entire party.
4.The face doesnkt match entirely its a guy from northeast hence has similar facial features
they probably took his body. A search party is usually 6 men as is a qrt.

These pigs must be genocided though i must say.

i haven't seen the video so i can't say for sure but modern cameras like sionyx aurora can record in dark like a DNVG , the video generated looks like it is dusk but in reality it would be dark .

1721293714557.png

1721294152349.png

2. for search parties we really don't know , maybe they had solid intel but had limited manpower thus decided to split up to cover larger areas and responding parties were hindered due to dark .

3. If the face dosen't match then he must be someone , beheadings don't occur regularly

IF someone can link me the source video i can confirm if its actually dusk or a Digital NVG footage ( DM if possible , anyone ???) .

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back