CI/CT Operations

Old? Beheadings don’t happen very often. The guy in vid doesn’t look like anyone who’s been beheaded in the past.
the ambush happened in 8:45 to 9:00 PM time frame and if you saw that video and compare the face of mutilated solider face with publicly available photos you can see it was not from recent encounter, the possibility of this video not surfaced before terrorist must have much better footage they released on that particular encounter,

the ambush happened in 8:45 to 9:00 PM time frame and if you saw that video and compare the face of mutilated solider face with publicly available photos you can see it was not from recent encounter

I think it resembles sepoy ajay singh the most.

But here’s the catch. I don’t think they actually beheaded them. I think they just made cuts and ran away. Anyways, point is that revenge needs to be taken asso

I think it resembles sepoy ajay singh the most.

But here’s the catch. I don’t think they actually beheaded them. I think they just made cuts and ran away. Anyways, point is that revenge needs to be taken asso
i thought that first but later on closer inspection i found the face features are not same, mutilated solider face much more light skinned than Ajay Singh ( can be camera exposure) also beard is dead give away Ajay Singh have very noticeable gap between lower lip one (soul patch ) and chin beard

Its so fucking sad that we're bothering someone who lost their son in the line of duty atleast let them process their grief in peace :confused:
Exactly. Media has been acting like vultures only bothered about their TRP. Leave them alone and let them grieve.

i thought that first but later on closer inspection i found the face features are not same, mutilated solider face much more light skinned than Ajay Singh ( can be camera exposure) also beard is dead give away Ajay Singh have very noticeable gap between lower lip one (soul patch ) and chin beard
Not very uncommon for soldiers to grow facial hair under their tenures.

Napak army regulars, es es ji or even fuddu paki punjabi bikharis; this shit doesn't fucking matter much at a bigger scale ! Bring in more fauj and capf and arm respected civilians with better weapons under proper police surveillance before it becomes like late 90s and early 00s DKB range.
We need more APS like attaxks to be honest. That’s the only reatement pakistanis deserve. Every walking pakistani is a terrorist. Period.

Not very uncommon for soldiers to grow facial hair under their tenures.
true but check reference image posted by times of India and one in the video, chin facial hair is similar to the reference one, only chin one seems to similar the soul patch one is different

true but check reference image posted by times of India and one in the video, chin facial hair is similar to the reference one, only chin one seems to similar the soul patch one is different
I don't know how to say this , but don't look too deep into the facial features , muscles tense up or loose up after death changing features considerably

Last edited:
I don't know how to say this , but look too deep into the facial features , muscles tense up or loose up after death changing features considerably
We need to stop disecting who it was and which encounter it was. Bottom line is that our soldiers were beheaded and the cuck GOI still wants to hold on to a counter productive ceasefire agreement!

I don't know how to say this , but look too deep into the facial features , muscles tense up or loose up after death changing features considerably
I haven't seen the video yet but if you ever get to see it please look for possible signs of AI Face-morphing too, the cucks in-charge of circulating media are very familiar with the usage of these widely available tools.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back