CI/CT Operations

I haven't seen the video yet but if you ever get to see it please look for possible signs of AI Face-morphing too, the cucks in-charge of circulating media are very familiar with the usage of these widely available tools.
No AI usage as far as I could make out. Definitely ex army regulars doing the mutilation.

I haven't seen the video yet but if you ever get to see it please look for possible signs of AI Face-morphing too, the cucks in-charge of circulating media are very familiar with the usage of these widely available tools.
Actually, you know what? I completely didn’t think of this. Ai morphing is actually very common and can be done in videos. But the issue is, the gear. The ACH helmet of the second soldier. Makes me sadly beleive that this is a real vid

It’s on twitter now.

J&K assembly election are going to be announced soon, hence Pakistan wants to create narratives that nothing has improved in J&K by removing article 370. Pakistan is playing very cunning game here. PAFF and Kashmir tigers are nothing but JeM & LeT with name change or branches of the same. These two groups are targeting Jammu belt mainly due to lease dominance of IA in the region.

The Hizbul mujahideen which was mainly having local Kashmiri youths as its soldiers may get active by online recruitment campaign on social media. We may encounter some terrorist activity in Kashmir region also in coming days by Hizbul Muzahidin.

Another major aspect is the terrain is very difficult due to thick forest and foliage which hampers UAVs effectiveness . Also the change in demography under Roshni act there is OGW network has been created.

We need to understand the game to win it.

I am sure Army leadership taking needful steps.

how many times army run op clear. Until the source not destroyed, this will never stop.

and one thing sure army not able to use or not using latest technologies. look how militant's surviving without any support and we not able to kill them instantly.

OK , capt was not beheaded i get it ........ to fir vo video kiska hai , vo bhi to kisi ka beta hoga , unka kya ??

How many bodies have been mutilated till now and conveniently covered up , officially confirm kyun nahi karte .
When or who was beheaded is not what's important to me rn , what is important is that multiple beheading have occurred and covered up ..

OK , capt was not beheaded i get it ........ to fir vo video kiska hai , vo bhi to kisi ka beta hoga , unka kya ??

How many bodies have been mutilated till now and conveniently covered up , officially confirm kyun nahi karte .
When or who was beheaded is not what's important to me rn , what is important is that multiple beheading have occurred and covered up ..
There are a hell lot of videos you haven’t seen brother this recording thing is not new pigs are smart they don’t release some videos keep them stored and use them from time to time to spread propaganda the beheading is sad but video is not recent.

I don't trust army anymore.. they never acknowledged December 2023 beheadings either
I mean the video is real ofc but the video is not what it is captioned with which in this case is not the recent ambush of Capt.Thapar lead search party.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back