CI/CT Operations

Its confirmed now, video is from the Doda Op!
Upload that video all over twitter and Facebook. Let the <redacted> and worthless politicians face the wrath of the citizens.. I'm gonna send this video to all veterans and armed forces relatives in my family. Leadership and army needs to answer instead of getting away with it everytime just with kadi ninda

I have compared the recent pic of Captain Thapa with pic in the video ..Shockingly the zygomatic bones in both the pics are almost similar...Cant confirm but i personally feel its Captain Thapa.. Om Shanti....🙏

I have compared the recent pic of Captain Thapa with pic in the video ..Shockingly the zygomatic bones in both the pics are almost similar...Cant confirm but i personally feel its Captain Thapa..

GSw1QxwX0AAJDhG

Upload that video all over twitter and Facebook. Let the fat jernails and worthless politicians face the wrath of the citizens.. I'm gonna send this video to all veterans and armed forces relatives in my family. Leadership and army needs to answer instead of getting away with it everytime just with kadi ninda
No stop spreading this video imagine your brother,or anyone close to you got beheaded and you see this video of them use your brain jernails don’t care you are helping the pigs to spread this narrative.

No stop spreading this video imagine your brother,or anyone close to you got beheaded and you see this video of them use your brain jernails don’t care you are helping the pigs to spread this narrative.
You're suggesting to keep the general public in darkness... I'm telling you these fat generals and politicians won't give a fuck even if 2 more soldiers got beheaded tomorrow. They will only give a fuck when their vote bank gives a fuck. But the vote Bank doesn't know shit other than price of alu tamatar and petrol

You're suggesting to keep the general public in darkness... I'm telling you these fat generals and politicians won't give a fuck even if 2 more soldiers got beheaded tomorrow. They will only give a fuck when they vote bank gives a fuck
I don’t give af about generals nor the public,Indian public is chutiya anyways 2 days they will do RR back to normal the families will suffer use your brain not you heart the video is difficult to watch for me and I don’t know them imagine what their family will face.

I have compared the recent pic of Captain Thapa with pic in the video ..Shockingly the zygomatic bones in both the pics are almost similar...Cant confirm but i personally feel its Captain Thapa.. Om Shanti....🙏
It is him!! This only explains one thing. That the fucking terrorists ambushed the search party and took captain thapa's and one other guy's body with them to make the beheading video next day in daylight. They later threw away the bodies and for more than 12 hours, army didn't knew where their bodies were

I don’t give af about generals nor the public,Indian public is chutiya anyways 2 days they will do RR back to normal the families will suffer use your brain not you heart the video is difficult to watch for me and I don’t know them imagine what their family will face.
Their families certainly won't get to see the video. And they would had already known about the dark reality when their caskets were not allowed to open

Upload that video all over twitter and Facebook. Let the fat jernails and worthless politicians face the wrath of the citizens.. I'm gonna send this video to all veterans and armed forces relatives in my family. Leadership and army needs to answer instead of getting away with it everytime just with kadi ninda
DM me

Don't
You will just paint a giant target on your back for legal consequences.
It won't matter anyway

Don't get agitated and compel people to do things that could put them in legal trouble.

The departed braveheart should never be disrespected under any circumstances.

The video is of Capt.Thapar and his team ( most probably idk man)I never thought retd.col.thapar will be silent on his son being beheaded but I was wrong RIP man.
Don't wanna say anything bad about them but will say this ;
Ever seen any high ranking vet speak out against the current state of army ??

Don't
You will just paint a giant target on your back for legal consequences.
It won't matter anyway
I don't have to do anything. Kashmiri telegram channels and Twitter would do it for their own fellows.. obviously it would never come under the light of an avg citizen because media is hypocrite

One question ,army said , the ambush happened at around 9 to 10:30 pm . No one told us when were the body recovered ? ... Surely it was an ambush resulting in on spot death with headshots and army said they were injured and shifted to a hospital .
You can see on how many levels we are being lied to ....
Exactly.. it's almost like they had no control of bodies for more than 12 hours terrorists most probably took the bodies with them after the ambush for making the video next day under sunlight or the army is straight up lying about everything.. even the timing of ambush

You've got Major Arya types who have big connections and has been vocal over such issues, did anything happen? No. Thing is, Indian military today is arguably at its weakest point wrt its adversaries. Entire arsenal filled with pre-historic junk. This is probably what makes them avoid confrontations with pakistan, because like it or not, IAF was shown its place.

I never thought someone would be silent about his own son bro that why iam fighting everywhere that it’s not him this is truly depressing.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back