CI/CT Operations

if i remember correctly man power shortage of army is 1.3 lakhs , around 1.7 lakh is deployed in kashmir . plan was to shift CI duties to CRPF , loc will be still in hands of army - about 80k soldiers. with these attacks that wont happen , + there is the pressure on LAC .

I know they were talking about it but I seriously hope the GOI has the foresight to not implement such brilliant ideas. We'll start racking up Paki level casualty numbers if that ever happens. CRPF have no chance in hell with their ancient equipment if rr and to a lesser extent even Para SF are getting ambushed.

Last sentence is perfect
We need to strike fauji foundation establishments and infra
Hit that spot
Hit their families their relatives
Go behind their children and siblings
Hit those things towards which they are affectionate
Hit those things which gives them profit
Burn their houses garrison palace everything
They don't care for any of their losses especially their jawans
Bcoz for them they are doing jihad so their high ranking officers use them as cannon fodders
👆
Exactly that's the only solution left if govt doesn't want conflict or war
APS won't mean shit

1. Fouji foundation assets
2. Defence Housing Authorities
3. Generals and High Rank Officers
4. Paki army soldiers
5. Paki civilians

This is the list of things most important for them in ascending order of sno.

The way army has been acting past few 2-3 years.. lying, no acknowledgement, no accountability, hiding important info regarding ops, has really put many hard-core army fan Boys i knew into dilema
This is what happens when chatokars get big promotions and the ones who are competent and practical are disliked by everyone
Like Sam sir said 'yes' man is a dangerous man

if i remember correctly man power shortage of army is 1.3 lakhs , around 1.7 lakh is deployed in kashmir . plan was to shift CI duties to CRPF , loc will be still in hands of army - about 80k soldiers. with these attacks that wont happen , + there is the pressure on LAC .

Army's fighting line depends on raw boys from villages, these agniveers are mostly city and town based candidates, in my opinion they are only fit for police and paramilitary not for army, can some one put light on this, if they are deployed?

"They are getting precise information about the movements of security forces"

Any serious Country would have dealt with the local collaborators by now.

But, we are more interested in doing Yoga shows in Srinagar with carefully selected party workers.

I know they were talking about it but I seriously hope the GOI has the foresight to not implement such brilliant ideas. We'll start racking up Paki level casualty numbers if that ever happens. CRPF have no chance in hell with their ancient equipment if rr and to a lesser extent even Para SF are getting ambushed.

yea govt clearly thought after successful cease fire at loc for 3 years + reduced casualty inside kashmir that kashmiri militantcy is almost over .

they had same idea at LAC , there was chatter about replacing indian army with ITBP , apparently army was getting into violent incidents with Chinese border guards . something proposed to satisfy china .

.highly trained
.armour piercing rounds
.body cam
.slick propaganda video in good English
.off the grid survival
.hard to detect OGW support

Russia is fighting whole of NATO alone and almost winning, we can atleast extend the LOC,IB in Jammu by few metres for favorable positions or if that is not possible drive deep down pakistan and take out SSG headquarters, even a single Brahmos can do or else kadi ninda and koi nahi ghusa will have to do.

Last edited:
Definitely was and to this day I still don’t believe we shot down a f16 it’s all a big fat lie.
Emotions and feelings don't change the fact that there are clear circumstantial evidence of a fighter being shot down other than Mig-21.. check out Sameer Joshi's article who has organized it beautifully.

So now it's confirmed that the video is of captain
So now they have beheaded an officer
And till now no response and most probably no response in future too
This is how low we have fallen that we have to bear officer getting beheaded
We may not share the video but the video is meant for youth and training Jihadis
This is a strong message they are giving to them that Indian government so weak that they couldn't do anything even after beheading their officer
sabr rakho thora.....I think kuch hoga but if not bloody shame on us.
But for now let's be clear headed about this. One of my friends pointed this out to me and I fully agree that (not to be callous) but a lot of people knew stuff like this would happen eventually, given how lackadaisical the higher officers are. India is succeeded by its men and failed by its leaders.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back