CI/CT Operations

You've got Major Arya types who have big connections and has been vocal over such issues, did anything happen? No. Thing is, Indian military today is arguably at its weakest point wrt its adversaries. Entire arsenal filled with pre-historic junk. This is probably what makes them avoid confrontations with pakistan, because like it or not, IAF was shown its place.
Definitely was and to this day I still don’t believe we shot down a f16 it’s all a big fat lie.

I don't have to do anything. Kashmiri telegram channels and Twitter would do it for their own fellows.. obviously it would never come under the light of an avg citizen because media is hypocrite
don't post the videos online but if you see any mountain rat type man ridiculing us and downplaying the incident , beat him to a pulp for sure .
throw a few punches for me as well.

nothing extra ordinary will happen , will be good if defense minister atleast points in direction of Pakistan but i doubt even that will happen .

if i remember correctly man power shortage of army is 1.3 lakhs , around 1.7 lakh is deployed in kashmir . plan was to shift CI duties to CRPF , loc will be still in hands of army - about 80k soldiers. with these attacks that wont happen , + there is the pressure on LAC .

what i am thinking is - what is next step in escalation ? , they can now freely shoot up buses / schools , behead soldiers . govt wont even dare Pakistan .

at very least we should pay back in same way . push crores into baloch . pakistan casuality due to insurgency is around 1000 in past 3 years . their kill ratio is almost 1:1 . if raw really wants we can triple that .

So now it's confirmed that the video is of captain
So now they have beheaded an officer
And till now no response and most probably no response in future too
This is how low we have fallen that we have to bear officer getting beheaded
We may not share the video but the video is meant for youth and training Jihadis
This is a strong message they are giving to them that Indian government so weak that they couldn't do anything even after beheading their officer

nothing extra ordinary will happen , will be good if defense minister atleast points in direction of Pakistan but i doubt even that will happen .

if i remember correctly man power shortage of army is 1.3 lakhs , around 1.7 lakh is deployed in kashmir . plan was to shift CI duties to CRPF , loc will be still in hands of army - about 80k soldiers. with these attacks that wont happen , + there is the pressure on LAC .

what i am thinking is - what is next step in escalation ? , they can now freely shoot up buses / schools , behead soldiers . govt wont even dare Pakistan .

at very least we should pay back in same way . push crores into baloch . pakistan casuality due to insurgency is around 1000 in past 3 years . their kill ratio is almost 1:1 . if raw really wants we can triple that .
let me recap
there are at least 2 different squads who have pulled off a perfect ambush and beheaded our men ............ their moral will be out of the sky , enough to motivate them to take on bigger attacks .

And their is one squad who were able to ambush and kill 5 9 Para SF men . they would have been feeling like a god . They even have a couple of Tavor with clip on NVGs with them that are yet to be recovered .

OGW network is solid
They can do some serious shit .
The success they have seen may motivate them to push more such squads in deeper areas .

Why the members here acting lunatic? Go through Bhagwad Gita, it will give some strength.

It is kind of mini Kargil, they have entered the Indian territory and taking cover in the hills and jungle around NH144. This is an important highway. Their plan is very good. Important is how come there was no input?

In addition to what you wrote it's not as if the transition from RR + IA to CAPF will be a smooth one as for all practical purposes the CAPFs don't have the expertise or the experience in this department as compared to the IA . So it's going to be another baptism thru fire which means in the short to medium term , the casualty rate will sky rocket.

Ideally the transition to CAPFs should have been undertaken long ago when the IA was at its full strength & the Agniveer circus wasn't on . Yet our banias in the government are at it once again , killing 2 or 3 stones in 1 go. Frankly I can't understand why didn't they convert RR units into another Assam Rifles kind of CAPF unit under the IA command but reporting to the MHA instead of the MoD ?

Besides what's this about attacks won't happen as the IA is on the LoC. The IA is on the LOC even today . Where has that prevented whatever is happening in J&K ? Also the shortage of jawans in the IA is close to 2 lakhs.

Payback in troubled parts of Paxtan doesn't preclude action across the LoC in the form of attacks immediately across the LoC on launching pads etc , surgical strikes deep into Paxtan involving either the IA or the IAF or both these simultaneously . Nor should we abjure Artillery duels across the LoC.

Pummel them relentlessly for a few months razing everything from Line 0 to 50 kms & more of the LoC on their side to dust irrespective of the casualties whether civil or military & you'd see the inbreds on their knees crawling upto the negotiation tables.

That's how these battles are waged. Always. That's how it's been with Israel & the various entities they confront. For every year or two of peace , you'd face twice that amount of turmoil followed by another year or two of peace for rebuilding , R&R , etc . And that's how it will be till the day of The Final Solution whatever that Final Solution may be.

We need more APS and other attacks directly targeting the fauj. Blowing up random FCs is not enough
APS won't mean shit

1. Fouji foundation assets
2. Defence Housing Authorities
3. Generals and High Rank Officers
4. Paki army soldiers
5. Paki civilians

This is the list of things most important for them in order of importance.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back