CI/CT Operations

Army's fighting line depends on raw boys from villages, these agniveers are mostly city and town based candidates, in my opinion they are only fit for police and paramilitary not for army, can some one put light on this, if they are deployed?

already deployed . that one soldier who died in kashmir , mine exploded . one where govt says accidental but militants released video with ied.

Don't get agitated and compel people to do things that could put them in legal trouble.

The departed braveheart should never be disrespected under any circumstances.
The only people disrespecting the brave heart are the Political and Military leadership of this Country, who'll carry on with the same policy after a chai samosa meeting.

Our own Army is lying to us when did this all change during UPA we didn’t see retaliation but atleast we knew what actually happened beheadings were also accepted and army use to take revenge in its own way when did that go down
1721316934992.png

View attachment 3409look at the condition of worlds 3 rd largest army....School bags, No Proper Uniforms, No BPJ's..I salute on these bravehearts without caring for their moving forward...Om Namah Shivaya....
Who is responsible for all this? In my opinion, the Army leadership must be held responsible for this.

CCS meeting is being held after terrorist released the video. If they wouldn't have done that we would have seen another round of sabka saath and vikas in JnK nautanki. Nothing much to say about army. I just don't see the same way I used to after galwan.

Also looks like there's no GPS Jamming enforced upon the area, except in forward areas of Jammu and in PoJK.
1721318905908.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back