CI/CT Operations

These UAVs are tracking terrorists movements, and infiltration attempt at the LOC. Nothing to speculate here , UAVs are extensively operated for such missions in the last 3 to 4 months.

Or possibly the effective LOC has been shifted further to east due to the strategic depth created by SSG platoon sent by Pakis, and now there is a Kargil type situation near NH144. You can't use artillery on your own cities, hence SF is being mobilized. Something is not good I have a feeling.

"Earlier in the day, J&K Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha hinted at adopting a Kashmir-model to defeat militancy in the Jammu region, suggesting tough action against supporters of militants."

These UAVs are tracking terrorists movements, and infiltration attempt at the LOC. Nothing to speculate here , UAVs are extensively operated for such missions in the last 3 to 4 months.
yeah...i wonder why they were roaming around and maintaining circular holding patterns above potential terrorist hotspots of udhampur-doda and himachal border what do you think ?
Or possibly the effective LOC has been shifted further to east due to the strategic depth created by SSG platoon sent by Pakis, and now there is a Kargil type situation near NH144. You can't use artillery on your own cities, hence SF is being mobilized. Something is not good I have a feeling.
Ive been thinking the same however it won't escalate too much

yeah...i wonder why they were roaming around and maintaining circular holding patterns above potential terrorist hotspots of udhampur-doda and himachal border what do you think ?

Ive been thinking the same however it won't escalate too much
One possible explanation is that they are either training or some ground combing op is going on and they are providing overwatch to prevent getting ambushed.

New Delhi: Union Minister Home Minister Amit Shah on Friday favoured setting up a team of “young, technically proficient and passionate” officers drawn from agencies involved in national security to dismantle the terror ecosystem by utilising big data data and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning driven analytics.

I think they are not able to detect the tangos, since they are operating network less apps for navigation and bluetooth for comms. Sim less phones, use of a good VPN and proxy servers and darknet via onion routing in case network is required. Also the Chinese sat com is highly encrypted, so can't break it or also can't detect its radio signals? These are major challenges.

The Pakis have gone tech savvy.
They are also communicating through mobile games, i.e battle royal games pubg, call of duty, free fire other such battle royal games, there's a voice communication within team, it's impossible to catch the conversation

Not ex SSG guy's, they are regular SSG guys, this cunt was killed in Kathua in June, along with other, two of them infiltrated, one had type 56, this mofo was carrying M4 with thermal sight, relative of his posted the death of his, alongside with other photos of him in uniform, was hiding in a temple,

the SSG guys are taking up the lead, carrying M4 with thermal sights & AUG, the regular tangos, local cunts or other Pak army regulars are using type 56, the have setup a good OGW connections, who are doing recce for them,
The army needs to monitor the heat signs of individuals at night along the line of highway, that's my assessment,
1000055388.jpg

How on God's green earth the same thing keeps happening again and again?
Welcome to the GoI policy of Round and Round the mulberry bush. IA also equally to blame for not putting pressure on GoI to end this nuisance and not inducting modern equipment and training and tactics.
Chinese scale of manufacturing has made such equipment cost dirt cheap. They've already started flowing in the valley like water and we're still night blind. To the point binocular NVGs, themselves aren't standardised among SF units in 2024, let alone be used in active combat roles.
It will come to a point where soon Yahoo's will own the night and IA will keep waiting for first light complaining that we will fight with what we have. If procurement system is bad, why don't I seee even one top gernal protest and resign ?
look how militant's surviving without any support
Tsk..tsk... they have a lot of support from local sullas

Not ex SSG guy's, they are regular SSG guys, this cunt was killed in Kathua in June, along with other, two of them infiltrated, one had type 56, this mofo was carrying M4 with thermal sight, relative of his posted the death of his, alongside with other photos of him in uniform, was hiding in a temple,

the SSG guys are taking up the lead, carrying M4 with thermal sights & AUG, the regular tangos, local cunts or other Pak army regulars are using type 56, the have setup a good OGW connections, who are doing recce for them,
The army needs to monitor the heat signs of individuals at night along the line of highway, that's my assessment,
View attachment 3735
I told ya these could very well be serving jackasses of the Pak army.
Why tf do we resist to send our MARCOS to lead BLA...the pakis are taking a lead in asymmetric warfare esse toh. Then even after discovering that they are serving SSG we are unable to cross the LoC and hit them hard ?
In my opinion the Navy having the MQ-9B Predator drone now should strike their leaders...like in the west, our SF should send recon detachments to these areas and call in air/drone strikes. The only reason we are not doing this is because either we never built that integrated capability to start with or we love to be sitting ducks :). I know PoK is not under the Navy's AO, however the navy has the best capability for this right now. It's a pretty powerful drone with a lot of ISR capability. Would be surprised if it isn't used in the comming years

I told ya these could very well be serving jackasses of the Pak army.
Why tf do we resist to send our MARCOS to lead BLA...the pakis are taking a lead in asymmetric warfare esse toh. Then even after discovering that they are serving SSG we are unable to cross the LoC and hit them hard ?
In my opinion the Navy having the MQ-9B Predator drone now should strike their leaders...like in the west, our SF should send recon detachments to these areas and call in air/drone strikes. The only reason we are not doing this is because either we never built that integrated capability to start with or we love to be sitting ducks :). I know PoK is not under the Navy's AO, however the navy has the best capability for this right now. It's a pretty powerful drone with a lot of ISR capability. Would be surprised if it isn't used in the comming years
The reason we dont do airstrikes is that it is quite difficult to distinguish a farmer with a stick from a terrorist with a gun from high altitude thermals, so final confirmation and combat has to happen at a reasonably close range. And it is more beneficial to take some casualties now, than to kill a bunch of people for no reason and provide large recruitment pools for terrorists that will lead to much higher casualties later.

The reason we dont do airstrikes is that it is quite difficult to distinguish a farmer with a stick from a terrorist with a gun from high altitude thermals, so final confirmation and combat has to happen at a reasonably close range. And it is more beneficial to take some casualties now, than to kill a bunch of people for no reason and provide large recruitment pools for terrorists that will lead to much higher casualties later.
Or the simple answer IAF is rn in its worst state.

Or the simple answer IAF is rn in its worst state.

mate, i think we had a conversation at DFI too. just take a breather and spend some time understanding various elements of our national security configuration, instead of coming to bizarre conclusions.

there are many members who are willing to help you understand, provided you show interest and ask the right questions. they will not waste their time countering every bizarre assumptions and conclusions, that gets thrown around.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back