CI/CT Operations

What's this jackassry going on ?
The guy says '600 in Kupwara'.....itna ground kaise cover kar re ho ji. Itni strength mei aye hote toh soft targets ban jate, we know they are infiltrating in teams of 2-2, that's it

View: https://x.com/AMirza86155555/status/1817312284286328952

View attachment 4634

Request to members,

Pakistan is peddling misinformation through print and digital media to seek Indian attention after successive failures to sound relevant in geopolitics. Pakistan gets value when India highlights them. They are frustrated and due to that they want to escalate the situation. Infiltration has happened but that can be dealt. No need to make noise. India's status has gone way ahead and the difference is vast.

Stop giving them food and platform. India just need to silently work to counter all this menace and not give any opportunity to Pakistan to sound relevant. Whatever will be done government know has to be done silently. Important is more training, equipment and readiness.

Request to members,

Pakistan is peddling misinformation through print and digital media to seek Indian attention after successive failures to sound relevant in geopolitics. Pakistan gets value when India highlights them. They are frustrated and due to that they want to escalate the situation. Infiltration has happened but that can be dealt. No need to make noise. India's status has gone way ahead and the difference is vast.

Stop giving them food and platform. India just need to silently work to counter all this menace and not give any opportunity to Pakistan to sound relevant. Whatever will be done government know has to be done silently. Important is more training, equipment and readiness.
I was litteraly making fun of this post, nothing else. In my opinion, as our news channels called out that 500 Para SF guys are there in Jammu region so the Pakis might have wanted to add their own numbers out of thin air that they have 600 of their Special forces too. It's nothing but Psyops. And this post was mentioned before once, rest I agree with what you're saying boss.

"Important is training, equipment and readiness" yes...did you see Col Shivender Pratap's video of PC set-up from yesterday ? He also mentioned that in one of the recent videos he saw a jawan wearing white socks which made him been seen at night too. Such things need to be avoided he mentioned. It's about complacency in my opinion. I have no doubt that IA drills are good and we are a battle hardened force however things need to be sorted out on ground.

bhai agar 600 hote, woh kehr macha dete unmain itna sabr nahin hai.
600 ghus hi na pate. Did'nt you guys read what I said at the top of my post, which you guys are quoting ?
Also even as a PR it's a bullshit move, if the Pakis are putting out this show it will decrease the moral of their own troops in Baluchistan and Pashtun passes while they are fighting their own war. And if you look both sides fighting a proxy war right now, the Pakis are more fucked....way more. The last thing they want to hear is that their brass gives a rat's ass about them and focuses on Kashmir more so.

I was litteraly making fun of this post, nothing else. In my opinion, as our news channels called out that 500 Para SF guys are there in Jammu region so the Pakis might have wanted to add their own numbers out of thin air that they have 600 of their Special forces too. It's nothing but Psyops. And this post was mentioned before once, rest I agree with what you're saying boss.

"Important is training, equipment and readiness" yes...did you see Col Shivender Pratap's video of PC set-up from yesterday ? He also mentioned that in one of the recent videos he saw a jawan wearing white socks which made him been seen at night too. Such things need to be avoided he mentioned. It's about complacency in my opinion. I have no doubt that IA drills are good and we are a battle hardened force however things need to be sorted out on ground.
Drills of Indian Army are not good.

Yes we are a battle hardened force which uses human wave tactics considering young blood as cannon fodder to get Generals their well deserved AVSM.

This is great step taken by GOI and army leadership. Providing proper weapon and reasonable quantity of ammunition to hold on and defend till security forces reach at the site.
It is quiet heartening to learn that women and girls are also being trained. IMO females have better threat perception & gut feeling , if they could show courage at the time of contingency, it will be good deterrence.

Fake news. It was an accident, verified by Kashmiri locals. No explosion took place.

Now VDGs will be legitimate targets for militants to snatch weapons. Also some VDGs might turn rogue and join the militants. Giving civilians powerful weapons isn't all happy story.

Routine. Nothing to get excited about.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back