CI/CT Operations

All units are trained in CBS before being sent to JK.

Their drills are not good..Maybe you are considering them to be good when they are not.

And lets disagree respectfully also but how will you defend the casualties in last 2 years?

All the RR does is..

100X the manpower over the adversary

Cordon

RL or flame throw

I challenged anyone to show me a beautiful room intervention drill and neutralising terrorists without own casualties.

Operation starts are first light and ends at last light.

Whereas foreign armies wait for last light to strike where they have clear advantage.

This is not 1947 buddy that the drills are good..this is an era of NVG and TI.
100% agree with you even Col.shivender in his podcast said RR doesn’t use any tactics they just overpower handful of terrorists sitting in a house and destroy it down thats it.

100% agree with you even Col.shivender in his podcast said RR doesn’t use any tactics they just overpower handful of terrorists sitting in a house and destroy it down thats it.
War is called chess

And

Infantry is called the queen.

Now that the queen is weaker than ever as compared to the enemy

We can see our chessboard without the queen and see how we did

Elephant aka Armoured cant come

Bishop aka Arty cant be used

Infantry aka Queen is weak

Who is gonna kill?

I want to ask the Generals of Indian Army why they are not bringing in the T90 tanks they keep buying or the golf carts to eliminate the terrorists of PaFF.

We never bothered to buy armoured cars in enough numbers in last 20 years.

We didnt bother to spend on training.

We didn't bother to spend on infantry.

Now..we want infantry to die and save it?

Please bring the extra tanks you ordered.

Chandigarh lobby my friend. It is true and alive.

I know the fascination people have with CBQ tactics of Navy Seals or SAS.

But be realistic. How can it be replicated in a situation like Kashmir.

We are not raiding some unsuspecting terrorist hideouts where there is a surprise factor.

When the terrorists take shelter inside a house during a fedayeen attack. It's literally to focus attack, at all the entry points to cause maximum casualties.

And also the Forces literally request the terrorists to surrender with microphones, sometimes bring in their parents & stuff. Literally an entire ritual happens before they decide to kill them off.

What kind of CBQ should we expect in such a situation.
Blowing up a house

Damage the house

Pay the owner/Build the house

Trouble the neighbours

Apart from that...

Dont use NVG to intervene/Dont try to innovate/Dont develop any tactics.

Ballistic shield was invented in late 80 or early 90s and when did we bring it to kashmir?..30 years later

30 years of war..not enought armoured cars too.

Why?

Because just use RL.

Most of the infantry didnt even know how to hold a pistol and fire or how to fire and move in 2000s

Even now most units dont know how to do room intervention correctly

Their drills are not good..Maybe you are considering them to be good when they are not.

And lets disagree respectfully also but how will you defend the casualties in last 2 years?

All the RR does is..

Cordon

RL or flame throw

I challenged anyone to show me a beautiful room intervention drill and neutralising terrorists without own casualties.

Whereas foreign armies wait for last light to strike where they have clear advantage.

I was talking about this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRpky2fv4EU

this is a good fire and maneuver drill although combined fire drill would be better

I agree with yall , the basic drills are not good .

Lets not talk about NVGs we all know they don't have enough , if they have it they don't even have mounts and don't know how to use them . Letting such ill trained men to do night ops will result in even more casualties .

I was talking about this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRpky2fv4EU

this is a good fire and maneuver drill although combined fire drill would be better

I agree with yall , the basic drills are not good .

Lets not talk about NVGs we all know they don't have enough , if they have it they don't even have mounts and don't know how to use them . Letting such ill trained men to do night ops will result in even more casualties .

I dont even think they know the night discipline of using NVG.

Many a times they use flashlights like showcasing their big cocks in forest like..lets fuck i am here.

Blowing up a house

Damage the house

Pay the owner/Build the house

Trouble the neighbours

Apart from that...

Dont use NVG to intervene/Dont try to innovate/Dont develop any tactics.

Ballistic shield was invented in late 80 or early 90s and when did we bring it to kashmir?..30 years later

30 years of war..not enought armoured cars too.

Why?

Because just use RL.
Kamikaze Quadcopters is the only innovation I can think of, to dispose off the terrorists in these kind of situation.

War is called chess

And

Infantry is called the queen.

Now that the queen is weaker than ever as compared to the enemy

We can see our chessboard without the queen and see how we did

Elephant aka Armoured cant come

Bishop aka Arty cant be used

Infantry aka Queen is weak

Who is gonna kill?
You know what if War is a Chess I think Supply, Logistics & Missiles is the Queen.

Infantry is the pawn. And SF is nothing more than the Knight. We have like 7 lakh Pawns with 7 lakh more in reserve. But we have to work on our Knight.

If a couple of Brahmos missiles turn Rawalpindi HQRS to a pulp. Our Airborne or infantry will have a much easier time sanitizing the area during the time of War.

Last edited:
I dont even think they know the night discipline of using NVG.

Many a times they use flashlights like showcasing their big cocks in forest like..lets fuck i am here.
Well night trained teams with fused binos and LAMs armed with suppressed subsonic guns and Sniper overwatch with active ISR , inserted quietly in an AO will work wonders .
Keep cavalry and teams of SF operators on helis on standby for support and quick reinforcements .

All the RR does is..

Cordon

RL or flame throw

Mixed opinions. You are absolutely right about RR operation methods. However that is usually if the search party gets fired on, but several times search party is able to neutralize terrorists even without casualties. Room intervention drills need to be much better as IA doesn’t have a cohesive drill culture in this regard- vast majority of COIN drills are SADO or jungle/mountain warfare but not urban warfare.

View: https://youtu.be/GSZqlkDRq10?si=STDC-bqhumx4CURO

Well night trained teams with fused binos and LAMs armed with suppressed subsonic guns and Sniper overwatch with active ISR , inserted quietly in an AO will work wonders .
Keep cavalry and teams of SF operators on helis on standby for support and quick reinforcements .
We do not need SOF operators to be doing cordon and search operations. They shouldn’t even be inside kashmir they should be across the LoC wiping out militant assets.

Our Ghataks and QRTs should be enough. If not then it speaks volumes on wether the IA is training deficient or not.

We do not need SOF operators to be doing cordon and search operations. They shouldn’t even be inside kashmir they should be across the LoC wiping out militant assets.

Our Ghataks and QRTs should be enough. If not then it speaks volumes on wether the IA is training deficient or not.
The fighting force will have to be SF as they are the only one trained enough to pull this off . Ghatak can pull off ambushes with nods but idk if they can clear out mountains under nods .

The fighting force will have to be SF as they are the only one trained enough to pull this off . Ghatak can pull off ambushes with nods but idk if they can clear out mountains under nods .
Then train them. Even Indian SF barring marcos has zero night fighting capacity. Hence 9 para took two ambushes last year was due to op starting at day time.

We need to extend indian nightfighting to beyond LoC gunfights.

The bright side if any is our boys are getting trained . Armies adapt facing new challenges. We are paying blood price but our boys are getting ready
Kashmir Mujrahiddeens are easy to neutralize due to various factors and that has made our army very complacent and one dimensional .

We used to be very good in CI by the late ninetees and early 2000.
After which insurgencies became local and we since then became ineffective.
Now the enemy is back again and we have been taken by surprise by it's superior tactics ,Intel and weapons. We will prevail for sure but we will have to pay huge price to fix gaps

Its a lesson which we never learn . Enemy waits for you to become complacent before attacking.

Exactly. They are using SF as a super infantry, but many people here do boast about this. They feel good to know that so many highly trained soilders are fighting the terrorists. That unfortunately is the layman's thinking here. This 600 SSG news also came for them only. Also I am not suprized SF our being used this way...why? Because they converted the entire Parachute regiment into SF. Is this stupid ? Yes it is. Russians are loosing guys because of the same thing
Let's not kid ourselves here, the Ruskies, especially the VDV are kicking some serious ass these days.

The bright side if any is our boys are getting trained . Armies adapt facing new challenges. We are paying blood price but our boys are getting ready
Kashmir Mujrahiddeens are easy to neutralize due to various factors and that has made our army very complacent and one dimensional .

We used to be very good in CI by the late ninetees and early 2000.
After which insurgencies became local and we since then became ineffective.
Now the enemy is back again and we have been taken by surprise by it's superior tactics ,Intel and weapons. We will prevail for sure but we will have to pay huge price to fix gaps

Its a lesson which we never learn . Enemy waits for you to become complacent before attacking.
We didnt become bad..we are exactly where we were bcoz we didnt upgrade.

On the other hand terrorists upgraded and learnt lessons from Afghanistan.

Their tactics and technology has upgraded.

A jahil madarsa chap has upgraded better than a Indian Army good for himself gorilla chest thumper General.

"Sangi", "Kelty", they all are cuckmiri cxotuls. Is it really difficult for government to doxx these inbreds and arrest them? They're using telegram unregulated.
Does not look like IED blast. Had it been you would seen Damages due to blast.. but there seem to be none from blast in photo.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back